Women in Michigan refuses Halloween candy to kids who have Obama-supporting parents

Who in Grosse Pointe is supporting Obama?

That's still wrong. That's like me not shaking someone's hand because they like the Dallas Cowboys.

Sucks to live in a free country where people can get away with such behavior, huh?:whatever:

Sucks to live in a free country where people can get away with such behavior, huh?:whatever:

Doesn't make the person any less of an ***hole. I hope someone egged the hell out of that person's house.

It sucks when such behavior is taken to an extreme. But I guess punishing innocent children for their parents' choice of Candidate is much different than people getting beat up at rallies and in homes for supporting a Candidate. Yeah, the benefits of a living in a "free country".:whatever:

kedrell,

"If [the media] convince enough voters that that is negative campaigning, for me to call Barack Obama out on his associations, then I don't know what the future of our country would be in terms of First Amendment rights and our ability to ask questions without fear of attacks by the mainstream media."

So lets not get into a discussion about first amendment rights when one of the people running on what I'm assuming is your ticket doesn't even understand the meaning of it.

there's...alot, that woman does not understand.

scary, actually, how many things she doesn't.

The first amendment being one...but more importantly not knowing what the VP does...I mean, c'mon!

That's like going after a job for weeks...and still have no clue what the job even is. That's...impossible. It simply is.

I think this is a bit extreme, but I don't see how depriving children of candy from one house is "punishing" them.

Well it's pretty easy to tell who an Obama supporter is. You can usually tell them by color.

Read Not White.

:doom: :doom: :doom:

Well it's pretty easy to tell who an Obama supporter is. You can usually tell them by color.

Read Not White.

:doom: :doom: :doom:
So if you are white and you voted for Obama ... you're a non-white lover? :huh:

anyway I brought this topic back up to find out if the Halloween grinch (and Franklin Richards, respectively) killed herself after the election :up:

I think this is a bit extreme, but I don't see how depriving children of candy from one house is "punishing" them.
It won't do any good.

The smart kids would just lie about who their parents voted for. :word:

And the really smart kids would refuse to visit this woman on any occasion, whomever their parents supported in the election.

Well, in all fairness, its probably best for the kids as smart money says this is the cranky old lady in the neighborhood that gives out pennies and tooth brushes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"