Columnist finds link between tattoos, KKK and prostitution

I keep getting surprised that people like this exist. I shouldn't, but I do. :csad:

Also now I want to go hang out in rural Pennsylvania. :up:

This guy needs to move to that town in Footloose that outlawed music and dancing, he'd fit right in there.

We should organize a grassroots campaign to flood this guy's email with pictures of Kevin Bacon for months on end with no explanation as to what they mean. It would be a serious "WTF?!" kind of thing for him. Someone post that idea over on BME! :D

jag

We should organize a grassroots campaign to flood this guy's email with pictures of Kevin Bacon for months on end with no explanation as to what they mean. It would be a serious "WTF?!" kind of thing for him. Someone post that idea over on BME! :D

jag

Haha, BME and SG- it would never end! There's a five page thread about this on SG, where I heard about it. :up:

Haha, BME and SG- it would never end! There's a five page thread about this on SG, where I heard about it. :up:

BEN.gif

jag

I second that notion.

This guy needs something new to rant about. Maybe he'll write something else asinine.

I keep getting surprised that people like this exist. I shouldn't, but I do. :csad:

Also now I want to go hang out in rural Pennsylvania. :up:

Don't go...it's like Kentucky tucked away inside a blue state. They're militant around the borders...:wow::csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"