Wonder Woman finds a floater

hammy

American Ham
Reaction score
What was she doing out on the Potomac in a boat, by herself .... :huh:

Wonder Woman actress finds body on river in D.C. Sat Jun 7, 7:18 AM ET

WASHINGTON (AP) — The actress who played Wonder Woman on TV in the 1970s says she didn't do anything extraordinary when she discovered a body this week on the Potomac River in Washington.

Lynda Carter tells The Washington Post she was alone in a boat when she saw the body Wednesday. She says she didn't have a cell phone with her, so she yelled to some fishermen and asked them to call police. Carter waited until rescuers arrived and directed them to the body.

District of Columbia police say the body of 47-year-old Helen Johnstone of Washington was found floating on the river Wednesday. The medical examiner's office has not declared an official cause of death.

Carter says she "did what anybody would have done."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080607/ap_en_tv/people_lynda_carter;_ylt=Amqt.i7NThekJbNct9w0svUnHL8C

Wow, casey, that's crackers. Would've been awesome if the boat was invisible :up:

you're a wonder, Wonder Woman.

Wonder Woman killed somebody. It's pretty cut and dry.

I couldn't help but laugh at the title of this thread...now i am most definetly going to hell.

I hate finding floaters... in the toilet.

:dry:

that dead body is so lucky :D

im going to hell

District of Columbia police say the body of 47-year-old Helen Johnstone of Washington was found floating on the river Wednesday. The medical examiner's office has not declared an official cause of death.

If it was strangulation by lasso are we at least granted permission to be a little suspicious of Mrs. Carter.

what we didn't know was that Batman was there too.

batman-and-wonder-woman.jpg

Friend of mine sent me this bit of news earlier today. Interesting story.

Suppose this incident will become one of those FAQ Lynda will be asked about from here on out.

I thought someone used the bathroom in the Invisible Jet and didn't flush. :o

We all know what really happened here...

ww-kill.jpg

I thought someone used the bathroom in the Invisible Jet and didn't flush. :o

I've always been a bit puzzled about the Invisible Jet. If you can easily see Wonder Woman sitting in the cockpit, does that mean you can see the stuff flushed down the tubes of the invisible lavatory?

If it was strangulation by lasso are we at least granted permission to be a little suspicious of Mrs. Carter.
Or perhaps a bullet wound, but indirect, like it had ricocheted off of some metalic object.

I've always been a bit puzzled about the Invisible Jet. If you can easily see Wonder Woman sitting in the cockpit, does that mean you can see the stuff flushed down the tubes of the invisible lavatory?

Being able to see her always bugged me. You would think it would have some sort of cloaking device in it so you couldn't see her either. You sort of lose the element of surprise when a 6'5 amazon woman wearing a star spangled bikini sort of just...floats by you...

It sounds to me like it's most likely a suicide to me.

Why is this thread hilarious?We are all going to hell!

It sounds to me like it's most likely a suicide to me.

We've had a lot of rain here and people seem to underestimate the river I know there were at least a couple of other people (males) that they've been looking for that fell in, fishing and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"