Worst Movie Scene's

"Garbage day" and "Oh my goooooooooooooood!!!!" are friggin' hilarious.

They're are so bad that they're virtually iconic.

Nothing will ever beat that stupid bomb scene from Transporter 2.

But that reaction from Troll 2 was pretty damn close

Last edited:
This thread needs some Wicker Man goodness:

[YT]e6i2WRreARo[/YT]

^ Certainly not as good as the original. But I kind of enjoyed The Wicker Man.:o

From a movie I actually liked;
The scene in Vicki's apartment from Batman '89. I really could have done without it.

Twilight - so many to chose

" We think of ourselves as vegetarians .. you know , because we only survive on the blood of animals"

-Edward Cullan

Twilight - so many to chose

" We think of ourselves as vegetarians .. you know , because we only survive on the blood of animals"

-Edward Cullan
Isn't that like a guy saying, "I'm a homosexual because I have sex with woman"?

From a movie I actually liked;
The scene in Vicki's apartment from Batman '89. I really could have done without it.

People criticize Vicki holding the popcorn bowl. Seriously. :dry:

And come on, it's Bruce face to face with the Joker talking about how ****ed up people can be. That was awesome.

Then of course:

YOU WANNA GET NUTS? COME ON! LET'S GET NUTS!

:awesome:

Its a shame none of you guys posted this by now.

Last edited:
Vicki's apartment is one of my favorite scenes in that movie. It's one of the few scenes in the movie to show how great of an actor Michael Keaton really is.

People criticize Vicki holding the popcorn bowl. Seriously. :dry:

And come on, it's Bruce face to face with the Joker talking about how ****ed up people can be. That was awesome.

Then of course:

YOU WANNA GET NUTS? COME ON! LET'S GET NUTS!

:awesome:

truth

excellent scene, one of the best

as for the thread: one of the final scenes in "The Wolfman" remake where DeToro squares off against Hopkins, ruined the movie for me. The slow pace and boring dialog was already doing that but this put the icing on the cake

The scene from Blade 2 where Ron Perlman's character was killed was just plain stupid. Blade knocks the sword in mid-air and somehow you're sooooooooo mesmerized by it that you don't move? I guess he just wanted to die

^ That one and Midnyte Suns had me in tears!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"