Worst Traffic Stop Ever

He's not done yet either according to the article. "There is no resolution yet with the doctors, the hospital or the assistant district attorney."

Good. Only real way to hurt these bastards is through the pocket and I guess the bad press.

Not to go on a rant, but this is absurd. These police officers should at the very least lose their badges. These doctors should be disbarred. They should all be sued into the poor house, and jail sentences should be considered.

If they did this to me, a law suit would be the least of their worries.

You know his lawyer(s) must have been dancing with such a wealth of craziness to deal with. There was no way in hell he wasn't going to win this against most, if not all of them.

I tell you, this forum really makes you lose any respect for law enforcement you might have.

I would say the same for doctors, but I lost that a long, long time ago.

This reminds me of a story I posted a few months back where Texas sheriff's deputies were conducting body cavity searches on women on the side of the road during traffic stops. In that case there was no probable cause, no warrant, no warning and no common decency. A couple of female officers who conducted the illegal searches were fired, charged with sexual assault and put on sex offender registries. They deserved every bit of that and more.

And you thought traffic stops were a pain in the ass before…

Jesus H. Zod.

Glad to see the update, glad he got paid. Hopefully all those involved are paying out of their pockets. Didn't expect to see this thread get any more attention

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"