Four Dead Babies found in Woman's Home.

of course its in Philly where esle could this happen.

It happened in Ocean City, Maryland. The news source was just from Philly.

Incidentally, I went to Ocean City for vacation last year. They have a great Hooters there. Good boobs and good wings.

Is this not the most bizarre, sad thing you've ever heard.....and there may be more babies......good lord..........what is wrong with this world.

How premature is premature? Are we talking about fetuses or six month olds?

How premature is premature? Are we talking about fetuses or six month olds?

I'm not exactly sure, but they knew they were babies because of the bodies found, bones etc.....so, does the age really matter? they were babies....

I'm not exactly sure, but they knew they were babies because of the bodies found, bones etc.....so, does the age really matter? they were babies....

Yes age matters, most rational people wouldn't charge you as harshly for killing a cluster of cells as they would for you killing a six-year-old. Besides, it seems like a fair question to me.

Yes age matters, most rational people wouldn't charge you as harshly for killing a cluster of cells as they would for you killing a six-year-old. Besides, it seems like a fair question to me.

So, then are actual bodies that they found, bones etc....do you consider those more than cells....

I'm not debating conception vs. fetus vs. when life begins.....all of that....people have their opinions...thats fine.

These babies were either full term or close to full term.....so I think they are more than cells....

I was a month early, so I was considered premature.....some babies are born at 6 months, 7 months, and survive....so premature is different than a semi-formed fetus....

So, then are actual bodies that they found, bones etc....do you consider those more than cells....

I'm not debating conception vs. fetus vs. when life begins.....all of that....people have their opinions...thats fine.

These babies were either full term or close to full term.....so I think they are more than cells....

I was a month early, so I was considered premature.....some babies are born at 6 months, 7 months, and survive....so premature is different than a semi-formed fetus....

The age of the infants can mean the difference between manslaughter and murder. It does matter, also depends on the state laws about when it's treated the same as an adult.

The age of the infants can mean the difference between manslaughter and murder. It does matter, also depends on the state laws about when it's treated the same as an adult.

I understand what you're saying.....were they full term, did she actually "have" the baby at full term and kill it, or was it "still born", etc....etc......yeah that will all be considered.....but the bottomline is....."right and wrong" and that was all kinds of wrong.....no matter how ya look at it......BUT...........her defense will probably use some sort of insanity plea....and move on from there.....and the prosecutor will charge her with murder, maybe 2nd degree on some...and manslaughter on some....and see what the jury does with it.....

Well what I'm wondering is if these babies were miscarried, aborted or birthed then killed. If they were miscarried then they wouldn't have a case. Other than maybe finding something sick about keeping them in her home after death.

I understand what you're saying.....were they full term, did she actually "have" the baby at full term and kill it, or was it "still born", etc....etc......yeah that will all be considered.....but the bottomline is....."right and wrong" and that was all kinds of wrong.....no matter how ya look at it......BUT...........her defense will probably use some sort of insanity plea....and move on from there.....and the prosecutor will charge her with murder, maybe 2nd degree on some...and manslaughter on some....and see what the jury does with it.....

She's almost certainly screwed, people have a hard time being objective when it comes to infants. Those emotions don't get turned off when those people are on jury duty. I won't be surprised he she doesn't get life.

Well what I'm wondering is if these babies were miscarried, aborted or birthed then killed. If they were miscarried then they wouldn't have a case. Other than maybe finding something sick about keeping them in her home after death.

Sick? Hell yes. But some states (like Nevada) don't have any set standards against "mutilating a corpse".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"