Would Cameron Diaz Do a Charlie Angels 3?

Sam Fisher

Heavy Meddle
Reaction score
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=20234

Is Cameron Diaz returning to the "Charlie's Angels" franchise? If she is, she doesn't know anything about it.

Last year, word from McG was he wanted to get back Cameron, Lucy Liu, and
Drew Barrymore for a third "Angels" movie. Well, you can ask anyone and the answer to that is "Hell Yeah!"

While promoting her other threequel, Shrek the Third, Cameron told ComingSoon.net she'd love to return, but hadn't heard about the reunion. "Not that I know of. I've got to call him up and see what's going on. I haven't spoken to anyone about that yet."

You can check out Cameron as Princess Fiona in Shrek the Third in theaters May 18th.

Well, if they did do another one, it can't be worse than the second!

The real question is, would I go see a Charlie Angels 3? The answer is NO!

MCG does better with a lower budget..... the 2nd sucked ass

I would rather have Bill Murray return. And have a whole new "Charlie's Angel".

The first one was good in a popcorn flick kind of way, the second was horrible, the third? Eh, I could do without it.

Frankly I loved both of them so seeing a third one would be good. I would go and watch it. If they do end up making a third, seeing the Hall of Angels would be nice since it was cut from the second film.

I would rather have Bill Murray return. And have a whole new "Charlie's Angel".
I'd like to a see a new younger cast. They need girls in their early-mid twenties to get a good audience, I think. And they have to be well known, like the original three were.

You know what I hope not, these films where bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"