Would you ever want a "B-List" Justice League movie?

Rocketman

Superhero
Reaction score
There are certain characters in DC who we'll never see on the big screen, for several reasons. Mainly, they're not popular or well-known enough to have their own movie. Another reason could be that in the event of there being a live-action Justice League movie, it would be focusing on the major players (Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter). So it would be impossible to faithfully have them in the film WHILE juggling screen time with the lesser-known Justice League members.

So, something that's been on my mind lately - and it's just a personal dream - is to take all of the lesser-known Justice League members and cram them all together into one super superhero movie that's balls-to-the-wall. Something like Watchmen, have five or six DC heroes working for a separate section of the main Justice League, and have them off completing their own mission together.

My characters would include:

Red Tornado: This guy just kicks ass.
Metamorpho: A very underrated DC character and one of my favorites.
Power Girl: Let's face it - how else would she ever be on the big screen?
Plastic Man: In the event that his own movie is never made.
Hawkman: Or Hawkgirl.

And more. Just throw them all into a big pot and make it awesome. I don't see the problem with that. Again, treat it like Watchmen, have them fight a group of unused DC villains, and there you go. Include a love triangle between Power Girl, Red Tornado, and Plastic Man (or whatever), but really give each character room to breathe.

I think it would have serious potential. And in the age of Batman, Superman, Hulk, and Spider-Man being recreated, rebooted, re-imagined... people might just want something fresh and NEW. It would be every comic book fan's wet dream.

It would certainly get my $10.00.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"