Iron Man Wow! Starks & Rhodes together again!!! (PICS)

Advanced Dark

Avenger
Reaction score

starkjj4.jpg

wow......just wow.

Dude IS Tony Stark.

What great casting.

FOR EVERYONE WHO IS A DOWNEY HATER OUT THERE WHO SAID HE WAS WRONG, PLEASE OBSERVE THE ABOVE PICTURES.
He may not have bulked up, but he is ripped as hell. See the veins in his right arm?
I ask you, how is that NOT Stark?
Everyone knows he is an incredible actor, so I have no worries about that end of it...

As long as the script is not total garbage, and the effects are decent, this will be one hell of a movie.
Edit: I don't care much for the man-bag, but his personal life is none of my business...

Looks great, he does look alot like Tony now(has some grey in the goatee), he and Terrence look good together.

He has bulked up though. He's not massive but he looks solid for his frame compared to before like in Kiss Kiss where he looked ill.

wow he looks really good IMO...looks like he has been hitting the Gym,

Keep in mind that Peter Weller was pretty slim to fit into the Robocop armor, Downey Jr doesn't need to be ultra muscular if he does have to wear an actual costume on set. :)

Reminds me of when Brad Pitt & Ed Norton were seen everywhere together during Fight Club.

Wow. Downey really looks great. I think he's in the best physical condition I've ever seen him in. This shows all of us fans how dedicated he is to bringing Tony Stark to life. I think this flick is gonna blow people's balls off. LOL

im impressed. has the movie started shooting?
he def looks like stark.

Still not convinced of Downey. Still many better choices out there. But as long as they make him not over-act as he usually does, he could do ok in the role.

He really looks like Tony Stark now. And he must be working out from what it looks like.

Because his bodyfat appears to have droped (healthy) and in one of the photographs his vascularity is becoming more noticable - a good thing.

Thats great if he is indeed working out to get in shape for this film.

Now if Terrance can drop some of that FAT and start looking like Rhodes come to life.

wow I cant wait to see offical production photos he deff. looks like tony

ANd to top it off, he isn't wearing any makeup in these pics. Imagine what a good make up artist and final rendering will do.
This is gonna be good.
I still don't care for the man-bag, though.
Who is the (little) girl he has his arm around, does he have a daughter?

ANd to top it off, he isn't wearing any makeup in these pics. Imagine what a good make up artist and final rendering will do.
This is gonna be good.

This is gonna be good.

I give him credit for getting in shape, but I'm still not convinced, because it's not about the look as much as it is his age. I've said before there's nothing particularly unique about Tony's look. White guy, average height, good looking, goatee. Tony's was a young genius, not a regular businessman. So why is a 40 year old cast in Tony's origin story? Whatever, we'll see how it all plays out.

FOR See the veins in his right arm?
That's so open for a joke abut his past, but I disgress.

Have to admit, it is great to see that he's getting in shape for the role. I'm definitely impressed.

cool that Downey and Howard are hanging out together. Means that they are bonding so that there should be good chemistry on screen between them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"