Iron Man Wow! Starks & Rhodes together again!!! (PICS)

Damn, looking at those pics it's hard to think of a better Tony Starks.

He definity is becoming more like Stark. Can't wait to see any pics when the filming starts.

I called it in 2005 for Downey to be cast and started the below thread which was merged:

http://us.rd.yahoo.com/movies/traile...pid=1808715299 &type=t
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now here are the reactions back then from other users:

Quote:
Robert Downey Jr. would not be a good option. Sure he's a good actor, but he has a substance abuse problem which could cause issues for the production if something happens. It probably costs a lot to insure him as an actor due to his own past misgivings, and since the production of an Iron Man film would likely be expensive I don't see them doing this. Besides, I don't see him as Iron Man. Nothing about him makes me believe that he would be a good Tony Stark. Yes, he's a good actor, but so's Liam Neeson, and I wouldnt want to see him as Tony Stark either.

Keep trying though. You'll come up with some good ideas. I like John Cusak for a superhero role, but not as Iron Man.

Keep up the efforts though. -DPM07

Quote:
Yeah, Im sorry but I dont see it. -Mrvlknight21

Quote:
Downey as Ironamn? Hell no. -Spiderjide

Quote:
Blades_Shades, why do you feel that so often your casting ideas warrent the creation of a new thread when plenty of others have and continue to add theirs to the preexisting ones ? -BT18

Quote:
Robert Downey Jr. is too old for the part. -Red Mask

Quote:
Hell, no. - Chris Wallace

Quote:
Shouldn't we be suggesting people who are more the character's age? lol. Just a suggestion of course. -Downhere
Quote:
I think Downey would be awful...except that he and Tony Stark are alcoholics -Comicgirl

so....how tall is downey jr.?

I was always under the impression that he was on the shorter side for a guy...

starkjj4.jpg

I always knew RDJ was great actor, but I never thought he would look so right for the role before (though I have never had any problems with him as IM since that day, when he was confirmed for the part) :up:

thanks.

i like that, actually, as I'm a short guy myself.

so, it's always nice to see a hero ( or actor portraying hero ) who is not your typical tall ( over 6 feet ), muscular male lead.

Now that is Tony Stark. dang I take it back. He can pull this off.

thanks.

i like that, actually, as I'm a short guy myself.

so, it's always nice to see a hero ( or actor portraying hero ) who is not your typical tall ( over 6 feet ), muscular male lead.

Honestly, I am 1.72m (5'8") and I ma still growing. :oldrazz:

Agreed, that would look very realistic :up:

well, cinemaman....you are lucky that you are still growing. :)

when you are 23 and stopped growing at 5'3 1/2"........well....... :(

The guy is a business man a Billionaire captain of industry...Tony has to be older IMO...look at his closest competition some white haired olderman who has gone totlay gray named Justin Hammer

well, cinemaman....you are lucky that you are still growing. :)

when you are 23 and stopped growing at 5'3 1/2"........well....... :(

Thanx.

Oh c'mon, I have some friends (and they are about 25), who didn't even get to 5'1. Believe me, the height doesn't always matter ;)

From the makers of "Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle" comes...

IRON MAN & WAR MACHINE GO TO THE SUPERBOWL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"