X-Men 3 Clips.

yeh i got it too, probably because of it being wmv, try convering it to AVI first.

SilentAU,sorry again but if you can, can you convert the "Where's Scott" one to mpg,mp4,or mov please because nothing is working for me

icekid, Sorry but i cant, it takes to long to encode and to upload.

awww, well, okay then....can you tell me what you use to convert

SilentAU - You're doing a great job :up: :up: :up:

I am using BoilSoft ASF Converter, once it's in avi format you can take snapshots easy:

snapshot200605181206427pz.jpg

ohh and also:

Name: xmen3_wolverine.wmv
Size: 4MB
Description: Character Clip: Wolverine, X-Men 3 Clip

The link is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/npkxfa

Character Clip: Wolverine is up.

the we cant bestudents forever clip sound is messed up. All I hear is bass and music. You mind trying to uplaud that again?

thanks,boilsoft work,one thing, there's this big logo going across, i think i need a register code to get it off, do you have one,please

Did you try re-downloading it? if its still skrewed up i'll upload it again soon, i'm taking a break for a lil bit...

um, i'm not sure this forum would aprove of warezing...

I just checked the link, downloaded it... and the clip works fine.

try re-downloading it.

SilentAU said:
I just checked the link, downloaded it... and the clip works fine.

try re-downloading it.
I did, twice. Third times a charm, right?

Well i dont know what i can do mate, maybe try downloading the WMP9 codec? re-uploading it isnt going to do anything because it's a working clip.

Thanks for posting! Hopefully they'll be up after the movie opens. Trying not to watch anything before I see it, but I always like seeing my favorite parts afterward. :)

I just wanted to say thanks Silent AU - I've really wanted downloads of some of those clips - these are great high-res versions.

Thanks a bunch!

EDIT: since you've been really nice answering questions about the programs you're using...

you said that you were taking screencaps in WMP. Can I ask what version you have? Or if you downloaded plug-ins or had to pay to get a version that can save images?

I'm not sure how long they'll be up for... i would recomend downloading them now and watching them after you see the movie.

I dont have Windows Media Player, i use Media Player Classic.

it's a remake(looks similar to the Media Player 6.4)
it's basically a LITE version of Media Player removing all the fancy stuff so it performs better aswell as adding a few features (ie: screencap, dvd player(the old media player couldnt play dvd's), subtitles etc.)

Download link for Media Player Classic: http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/video_players/media_player_classic.cfm

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"