• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"X-Men Origins: Wolverine" Gifs/Avatars thread

156th7t.gif

That does not look like Liev Schrieber.

Is it supposed to be Sabretooth, or am I missing something?:huh:

Somebody never read their Origin comics. :p

Or read previous posts, for that matter :oldrazz:

A few more,

I hate waking up in water!!!! :wolverine Ahhhh!!!!!!

xorigin-wolbathtubfrustration.gif

xorigin-wolattack.gif

xorigin-gambitcardspin.gif

Here, take a card! (he better say that in the movie)

xorigin-gambittakeacard.gif

This belongs here too:

2e6g6mt.gif

Gambit's cards hitting wolvie:wow::woot:

It still amazes me the difference between live action and stills. So much detail is lost in moving pictures until you slow them down. Watching Logan go through that wall was such a blur I never even thought to look for cards coming at him one by one like that. :p

It still amazes me the difference between live action and stills. So much detail is lost in moving pictures until you slow them down. Watching Logan go through that wall was such a blur I never even thought to look for cards coming at him one by one like that. :p

same here, it wasnt until they slowed it down that i was like, "woah cards!!" :woot:

You need to pay more attention :hehe: :oldrazz:

I can't believe how cool they made Gambit's powers look
looks like they actually got it right....so far

Gamits powers looks about right but the cards seem too flimsy when he's thrown them.

That's probably because in reality they would be. Gambit should really be throwing marbles or ball bearings. They's have a little more oomph when tossed. :p

Cards are a lot easier to carry.

I'm sure carrying 52 marbles in your pocket would be very uncomfortable. :p

-TNC

That's probably because in reality they would be. Gambit should really be throwing marbles or ball bearings. They's have a little more oomph when tossed. :p

You'd be surprised. I have a 13-year-old brother who's mastered the art of card-throwing. Accurate, and terrifying. I hit the ground every time he decides to practice.

It actually leaves a welt, and that doesn't even take into account any super-kinetic mutant energy!

Last edited:
it amazes me how u guys here on SHH can make some of the most amazing gifs and avvys ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"