World X-men Ultimate Picture Book

imjustdreamingimjustdreamingimjustdreamingimjustdreamingimjustdreamingimjustdreamingimjustdreamingimjustdreamingimjustdreamingimjustdreamingimjustdreamingimjustdreamingimjustdreamingimjustdreamingimjustdreamingimjustdreaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with Pheonixfire. A more Human Beast would fit singers universe more, plus it could become part of the story line about how he experimets on himself. And how it goes wrong.

Jay

Originally posted by TripXyDE
imjustdreamingimjustdreamingimjustdreamingimjustdreamingimjustdreamingimjustdreamingimjustdreamingimjustdreamingimjustdreamingimjustdreamingimjustdreamingimjustdreamingimjustdreamingimjustdreamingimjustdreamingimjustdreaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do what?:confused:

i think wolverine looks perfect. i think beast looks a little silly, though.

i wanna see rogue! and she's gotta be as sexy as anna paquin!

where are these located?where were they found?

Originally posted by Craig Mack
you guys see the sentinel? think its a little over the top?

xmen8_1.jpg

Thats a manip

Its a Gundam but with the spikes on the head removed:o

if they are gonna have beast walk like a gorrila, then they will have to do something about his arms because they will have to be longer than average and his legs need to be shorter otherwise it is not logical for him to walk on all fours.

i found the site.....
but i still dont get what all this is for...?

I wouldn't mind that look for Beast.

It's funny how much it bugs me to see the characters with different faces now that I'm used to them looking a certain way in the first two movies.

Having Iceman be transparent would be cool, but I imagine that would be kind of expensive and time consuming. They'd probably have to film every scene twice, once with him and once without him (to get pictures of the stuff behind him). I don't know if that's the best way to use there budget.

Maybe they wouldn't be filming the scene twice, but you know, filming him and then filming the actor in front of a blue screen. Unless the character is totally CG. Still, I don't know squat about special effects, maybe it would be cheaper than I'm thinking.

By the way, what the hell is this site? They're talking like these are the actual actors, and they're not. It's one thing to say it's just speculation on how they look, it's another thing to pretend it's actual photos of actors from the movies. What the hell?

Originally posted by batnkevlar
Storm is that one chick from SWAT???

Michelle Rodriguez? nah.

Or are you talking about Ashley Scott. LOL

She looks more like a black Liv Tyler to me. :D

Originally posted by theJust
i found the site.....
but i still dont get what all this is for...?

This a picture book. They recreated the plot for the first two issues of the Ultimate X-Men comic book.
They also did one on Ultimate Spider-Man. :cyclops:

yeah i know this is really old, but look at the lady playing storm

isnt that simone from Heroes?

yeah i know this is really old, but look at the lady playing storm

isnt that simone from Heroes?
I don't think so, when the behind the scenes site was open, Storm looked pretty much like a white girl.

x6x500.jpg

as soon as i saw this i thought the person playing storm was the girl from heroes.

after you said she looked white, i went back and looked closer, and i think the wig is what throws things off. simone on heroes is either very light skinned or mixed, and i think this person is too

i hate that pic....with a passion :o

I saw that book at Books-A-Million and they wanted $14.95 for that peice of crap. It looks like a "Sci-Fi Channel Original Movie" version of the Ultimate X-Men story-line. Costume by the creators of "BloodRayne"

Again...I think all the male characters look okay...

i hate that pic....with a passion :o

Me too.

Cyclops said:
Uhh..... what is this and what does it have to do with spoilers for X3? Don't tell me these are official X3 costume designs, or somebody's gonna get hurt, 'cause these look lame.

Where did you go? :cmad:

half of them are ok, but some of them look like really bad Halloween costumes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"