Sequels X-Trilogy: Critics what do you think?

javphonic

Sidekick
Reaction score
I'm thinking of going to school for directing or something in film if you guys read this feel free to honestly rate each of these movie ideas (1-10; 0 if really and horrible) I had them read by many people I know, and got good feedback, so now I hope to see what poeple that don't know me think.

The next move

X-Men: /X4
Narration by Ororo Munroe- The Dream: hope, faith, optimism, anticipation… It is that thing burning in each of us, deep down in every soul; that thing we hold dear to our hearts giving us a reason to live on. It has sanctioned us to endure and thrive with every breath in our body. But if this dream is not fulfilled, we will not evolve. So we must fulfill, we must believe, and we must achieve… The Dream.
Synopsis
A new threat has dawned upon mutant kind. Due to Magneto's war, security is now the highest priority. Senator Kelly (Or an equally powerful politician) has mysteriously returned along with the mutant registration acts. The sentinels have become the main source of human protection fearing that Magneto or some new mutant threat could be plotting against man-kind. Mutants everywhere flood the sewers as a haven under the lead of Masque. Amongst his most trusted are Caliban, Gambit and a few others, who he sends out to track and recruit mutants into the Morlocks; but something has changed. The sentinels are now uncontrollable and mysteriously armed with the mutant registration acts. With their creator Dr. Bolivar Trask dead the X-Men lead by Storm must battle these mutant hunting robots.

X-Men: Legacy/X5
Narration by Professor X.- Evolution: a change or as scientists have theorized, a shift living organisms undergo over many generations to suite their environment. One might ask why mutants have evolved above their counter parts man; or even contemplate what we are evolving to? Either way the true answer only lies within our Legacy; our as we have come to know it, our evolution.
Synopsis
All over the news controversy raises as the emergence of a mutant epidemic spreads. A leading geneticist Dr. Nathaniel Essex has deemed the outbreak “The Legacy virus” one in which only mutants can inherit; but when it is revealed that this isn’t a new mutant epidemic, but “the cure” itself progressing to a deadlier state. The X-Men must make their move; to protect their Legacy; which will only end in losses.

X-Men: Dawn of Apocalypse/X6
Narration by Professor X.- As old as time itself, those who are different have always been met fear, resentment and often hate. Humanity has never embraced what they yet to understand, more than often resulting in conflict. If you look at history itself you’d find that for as long as there are those who fear there has, and always will be, war.
Synopsis
Over 1,000 years ago a mutant En Sabah Nur or as they called him Apocalypse reigned all of Egypt with an iron fist. His tyranny would only expand casting the world into eternal war. But somehow he had been stopped. Evidence as to how or who sealed Apocalypse away has never been found, just that he was. But such a time is upon humanity now as history begins to repeat itself. The final battle dawns upon the X-Men as they face of against the ultimate mutant, in the ultimate battle to ensure a world that hates and fears them.

I need some feedback- planning to write story for X-4

10/10 for all 3!!! I can't wait to see you write an X4!!!

Those are really good! I'm especially liking the X-Men: Legacy one. I like the whole "cure" backfire thing and I think that would make an excellent plot for a movie while all the while setting up Mr. Sinister and then leading towards the big bang with Apocalypse. 10/10 for all of em!:up:

Thanks i've been having password trouble for the longest, but I read what you had to write, and I appreciate it, many thanx

I thought Senator Kelly was dead:confused:

javphonic, I was wondering if I could have your permission to write your X-trilogy out!! I love all 3, especially your legacy concept!!! I won't write what you don't feel that fits your vision for the stories!! So what do you say?:yay:

Great work!!:up: Send these ideas to Fox, PLEASE!!!

javphonic said:
I'm thinking of going to school for directing or something in film if you guys read this feel free to honestly rate each of these movie ideas (1-10; 0 if really and horrible) I had them read by many people I know, and got good feedback, so now I hope to see what poeple that don't know me think.

The next move

X-Men: /X4
Narration by Ororo Munroe- The Dream: hope, faith, optimism, anticipation… It is that thing burning in each of us, deep down in every soul; that thing we hold dear to our hearts giving us a reason to live on. It has sanctioned us to endure and thrive with every breath in our body. But if this dream is not fulfilled, we will not evolve. So we must fulfill, we must believe, and we must achieve… The Dream.
Synopsis
A new threat has dawned upon mutant kind. Due to Magneto's war, security is now the highest priority. Senator Kelly (Or an equally powerful politician) has mysteriously returned along with the mutant registration acts. The sentinels have become the main source of human protection fearing that Magneto or some new mutant threat could be plotting against man-kind. Mutants everywhere flood the sewers as a haven under the lead of Masque. Amongst his most trusted are Caliban, Gambit and a few others, who he sends out to track and recruit mutants into the Morlocks; but something has changed. The sentinels are now uncontrollable and mysteriously armed with the mutant registration acts. With their creator Dr. Bolivar Trask dead the X-Men lead by Storm must battle these mutant hunting robots.

X-Men: Legacy/X5
Narration by Professor X.- Evolution: a change or as scientists have theorized, a shift living organisms undergo over many generations to suite their environment. One might ask why mutants have evolved above their counter parts man; or even contemplate what we are evolving to? Either way the true answer only lies within our Legacy; our as we have come to know it, our evolution.
Synopsis
All over the news controversy raises as the emergence of a mutant epidemic spreads. A leading geneticist Dr. Nathaniel Essex has deemed the outbreak “The Legacy virus” one in which only mutants can inherit; but when it is revealed that this isn’t a new mutant epidemic, but “the cure” itself progressing to a deadlier state. The X-Men must make their move; to protect their Legacy; which will only end in losses.

X-Men: Dawn of Apocalypse/X6
Narration by Professor X.- As old as time itself, those who are different have always been met fear, resentment and often hate. Humanity has never embraced what they yet to understand, more than often resulting in conflict. If you look at history itself you’d find that for as long as there are those who fear there has, and always will be, war.
Synopsis
Over 1,000 years ago a mutant En Sabah Nur or as they called him Apocalypse reigned all of Egypt with an iron fist. His tyranny would only expand casting the world into eternal war. But somehow he had been stopped. Evidence as to how or who sealed Apocalypse away has never been found, just that he was. But such a time is upon humanity now as history begins to repeat itself. The final battle dawns upon the X-Men as they face of against the ultimate mutant, in the ultimate battle to ensure a world that hates and fears them.

I need some feedback- planning to write story for X-4

Some great ideas in there. A few comments:
X4 - Senator Kelly is dead, it would have to be Trask (as seen in X3). I dreamed the other night of Storm doing a voiceover for the next movie, though the version in my dream was more personal to her and her origin, linking it in to the movie

X5 - Remember that Rogue, Mystique and Magneto were all cured, so you would have to think about if/how the virus affected them

X6 - good climax to the films. Although I'd always imagined Apocalypse being reimagined as a modern-day super-mutant rather than an ancient Egyptian. This might also be the chance for the return of Phoenix as the only one capable of stopping him. The irony of Apocalypse needs exploring - he is doing exactly what the world fears all mutants will do: taking over the world. Is this the role of mutants eventually? Is Apocalypse only doing what is natural and what is destined?

While I want to see the war persist between humans and mutants... to threat should be more universal and should center around Apocalypse

Hi,
I'm new. Your ideas are great but I must point out that Gambit should not be one of Magneto's cronies. Gambit passionately hates Magneto and would never work for him. You should have him like the comic book, formerly having worked for Mr. Sinister and having been an unwilling part of the Morlock Massacre. What do you plan for Rogue in your movies? I have always dreamed of seeing the Romy romance onscreen. I really want Rogue to be the tough but vulnerable Southern belle that she is. Other than that little thought, your stories are Oscar worthy.:meow:

I like some of the ideas, because there's really only one logical direction to go when using certain storylines. I'm in the process of writing an X-Men prequel, and similar X4 and X5 scripts. No X6 script planned right. I don't think it's neccessary to wrap up the story in a satisfactory manner.

I like some of the ideas, because there's really only one logical direction to go when using certain storylines. I'm in the process of writing an X-Men prequel, and similar X4 and X5 scripts. No X6 script planned right. I don't think it's neccessary to wrap up the story in a satisfactory manner.

But it's all fine and dandy between people and mutants at the end of X3...and in the next movie they'd introduce the sentinels? Hmm.

Keymaker said:
But it's all fine and dandy between people and mutants at the end of X3...and in the next movie they'd introduce the sentinels? Hmm.

Fine and dandy? :huh: Try telling that to the victims of the soldiers at Alcatraz. They'll want something to be done to stop anything like this happening again.

That's right TKing. I know the X-Men comics well enough to know that just when our heroes think it's over, it's only just begun. Humanity always has the same fear and you never know when they might launch a vicious attack. In the movies, the event at Alcatraz could certainly lead to the creation of the Sentinels. And also, that would be a good way to get the stories back on track with comic book. I just want Gambit, and Rogue the way she actually is.:meow:

But they show all these kids getting sent to Xavier's and Beast becoming...whatever important dude he became, I don't really remember. It seems that mutants are more accepted at the end of X3.
Oh, well...I haven't read a lot of comics, so what do I know :woot:

Yes, some kids went to Xavier's, and Beast became an ambassador. Those are steps, yes, but things would hardly be perfect between humans and mutants, just because. Individuals would still be bigoted and hateful. The public would still fear mutants to a degree, and as anyone who follows the X-Men knows, there are other powerful mutants out there besides Magneto who don't share Xavier and the X-Men's respect for mankind, who would stir things up again.

"X-Men:Legacy"?

:p

I have some ideas for javphonic's X-men 4 like:

Because of the mutant registration acts, mutants can't be allowed in offices or any kind of goverment administration, leading Beast to to be fired by the President!!:woot:

javphonic, I was wondering if I could have your permission to write your X-trilogy out!! I love all 3, especially your legacy concept!!! I won't write what you don't feel that fits your vision for the stories!! So what do you say?:yay:

Oh feel free, sorry if I've taken long to respond, I hardly ever get on the site, I always have CPU problems and just quit, but every so often it lets me on

I have some ideas for javphonic's X-men 4 like:

Because of the mutant registration acts, mutants can't be allowed in offices or any kind of goverment administration, leading Beast to to be fired by the President!!:woot:

Thanks I like that idea that'd stir things up even more

Ok guyts it's taken me a while, but here's my version of X4s opening scene

As the narration goes on the camera weaves from the insides of a sentinel and ends up outside the eye: the camera backs away to show a fogged yet distinct figure of the sentinel's face, whcihc is very robotic yet human like

Ororo Munroe--The Dream: hope, faith, optimism, anticipation… It is that thing burning in each of us, deep down in every soul; that thing we hold dear to our hearts giving us a reason to live on. It has sanctioned us to endure and thrive with every breath in our body. But if this dream is not fulfilled, we will not evolve. So we must fulfill, we must believe, and we must achieve… The Dream.

-Late at night armed mecenaries approach a snowed over bar with a full lot, inside is buzzing-Inside the howling men are being served with a sexy striptease in the center of the room, by the bar a rugged blonde man sits looking on-

Bar tender: 'nother one Creed?
Creed (Sabretooth): rrr

-He pours a tall glass and sets it infornt of him and goes about straigting up the bar-In the background a mercenary can be seen, he signals and another runs past-Sabretooth's ear is zoomed in upon and then he sniffs the air-He gets up and makes his way to the bathroom, but in a split second snatches up one of the hiding mercenaries by the throat

Creed: *sniff* -and with a growl- American!
Mercenary 1: drop him -aiming at creed-

-The man is suffocating and Sabretooth launches him at the mercenary the other two file in and everyone runs out-In the commotion Sabretooth attacks the 1st mercenary snapping his neck, the other fires, but Sabretooth still charges and launches his claws into his stomach smashing him into the wall. A mercenary begins to fire from the inner doorway. He leaps onto the last mercenary who fires at Sabretooth. He grabs it and points the gun up. The shots weaken the beam above and when Sabretooth smashes the guard into the door side the beam breaks and the pieces fall and knock him out. A man walks in from the main entrance, but all that is seen is his silhouette.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"