X3 Busts

JPJappic

Civilian
Reaction score
Anyone know what's next for the X3 busts now that Prof X and Rogue are out? I'm really hoping for some more.

Not sure there are any further plans with these... none that I have seen at least. We have Wolverine, Storm, Juggernaut, Phoenix, Beast, Prof. X and Rogue. I did see something awhile back for Colossus and I thought Cyclops as well, not sure about him though.

Here is Colossus in case you have not seen him.

sep062952u_1.jpg

Not sure there are any further plans with these... none that I have seen at least. We have Wolverine, Storm, Juggernaut, Phoenix, Beast, Prof. X and Rogue. I did see something awhile back for Colossus and I thought Cyclops as well, not sure about him though.

Here is Colossus in case you have not seen him.

Yeah I actually have Colossus as well. I just ordered Rogue and Prof X on the weekend. I really hope they do come out with more of them particularly Magneto, Mystique, Cyclops, Kitty and Iceman. I did hear something a while back that they were hoping to do a few of them.

Theyre out. I have the Rogue one and am actually looking to sell it.

Yeah I actually have Colossus as well. I just ordered Rogue and Prof X on the weekend. I really hope they do come out with more of them particularly Magneto, Mystique, Cyclops, Kitty and Iceman. I did hear something a while back that they were hoping to do a few of them.

hey would you be willing to take photos of the Colossus one from all angles. Particularly the metal parts? I could really use em for manips.

i hope to see soon cylcops,kitty, iceman and pyro and mystique! h

They had better make a Cyke one. That's all I have to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"