• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

X3 DVD Additional Missing Scenes?

Mar420x

Civilian
Reaction score
does anyone still have the links for them? i kno there was a thread with all the other additional deleted scenes that werent included with the DVD when it was 1st released. Theres 11 Missing. I remember i had one of them with x-jet landing in front of the white house. thanks.

Just buy the DVD set with all the extra stuff on. It's cheap enough now on Amazon or other sites. Or rent it.

I don't think posting links to the scenes is allowed. Easier just to buy the thing. The UK version has all the scenes on and you can get it for about $6 on www.amazon.co.uk (not amazon.com which has the US version)

Just buy the DVD set with all the extra stuff on. It's cheap enough now on Amazon or other sites. Or rent it.

I don't think posting links to the scenes is allowed. Easier just to buy the thing. The UK version has all the scenes on and you can get it for about $6 on www.amazon.co.uk (not amazon.com which has the US version)

the problem is, there is no way to know if you are getting ALL of the deleted scenes or not, since some discs were accidentally misprinted with additional scenes that weren't supposed to be released. and since they weren't supposed to be released, they aren't advertised which dvd's have them.

the problem is, there is no way to know if you are getting ALL of the deleted scenes or not, since some discs were accidentally misprinted with additional scenes that weren't supposed to be released. and since they weren't supposed to be released, they aren't advertised which dvd's have them.

The UK double disc and trilogy double disc sets have all the scenes as standard. We didn't suffer the same problems as the US. Hence my suggestion of buying from the UK site for Amazon. The double sets all mention the full number of scenes, and they all have them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"