XBox 360 Faceplates design thread!

Barney said:
xbox360splintercell2jf.jpg

That's fecking awesome...best one yet!

Scarlet spidey said:
I'm slightly confused about this though..
So, what, you can print these out and put them on the XBox 360 somehow? Or are you just doing this for kicks?

There's a kit you can get that comes with software in which you can print out your designs, pop em into the faceplate and put them on your xbox. I need to get one...I'd use up all the ink though!!!!!!!!

man, this was a huge bump... i forgot about these, might make a couple now.

didn't anyone do a starwars one?

Ultimate Movie-Man said:
Using this tool, make your own faceplate (if you have Photoshop, gimp, or gimpshop; .zip file, head over to this site if you're running a Mac for a Mac download).

Here's my first, more to come:

House_Of_Wax_Design.jpg

That's badass can you get these faceplates made somewhere or is this just for fun?

yes you can have them made, i believe madcats has a thing were you send them the image, and they put it on for you and mail it to you, it cost money, but it can be done. it might not be madcats but its oneof those side companies for video game stuff.

NinjaTurtleFan said:
That's badass can you get these faceplates made somewhere or is this just for fun?

billy is right, but there is also an official Xbox Faceplate Design pack which you can buy. Comes with everything, cd rom, paper, and the things oyu clip the paper into.

Either way it's gonna cost money. :D

Why thank you. It does look pretty cool, hey? Highly doubt they'd make it though, as it's not a design and it is copyrighted material.

does someone have another link for the download of that faceplate thingy when i click on the link it says error

Look at what being bored at work does for ya...especially when you have access to photoshop and a Mac.

Well I was bored but guess I wasn't bored enough cause I just slapped some of my own work on this thing...nothing to exciting..

dragon.jpg
nest.jpg
skull.jpg

And one more for the road...god I'm bored

punisher1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member