XM Satellite Radio X-Men Promotion

Advanced Dark

Avenger
Reaction score
http://www.orbitcast.com/archives/the-xmen-on-xm-mutant-takeover.html

The X-Men on XM: Mutant Take-Over

In a co-marketing promotion between XM Satellite Radio and 20th Centery Fox, eight XM channels are about to be taken over by The X-Men Mutants.
The promotion starts this Thursday May 25th, a day before the opening of X-Men: The Last Stand.
XM will relinquish all control to Storm (Halle Barry), Wolverine (Hugh Jackman), Xavier (Patrick Stewart), Beast (Kelsey Grammer), Cyclops (James Marsden), Rogue (Anna Paquin), and Director Brett Ratner to channels such as the 80s on 8, Suite 62, Cinemagic, Ethel, XMU and more.
Great idea.
[X-Men on XM]

does anyone kno if they are gonna b sirius? i got sirius satelite but not XM. I guess im out of luck.

Probably out of luck. Damn I submitted this to the front page and 2 minutes later they post in with some "bouger" dude as the source. Ahhhh. :)

Is it possible for someone to record some?

This is awesome! Thanks god I have XM in my car! I will have to make sure I remember this.

james_marsden.jpg

The Mutant Channel Takeover on Fine Tuning
Thursday, May 25th at 7PM ET
Fine Tuning - XM 76
James Marsden is going to have a busy Superhero Summer in the movie theaters - you'll see him later on in Superman Returns, but tomorrow he's back in the popular role of Cyclops in XMen: The Last Stand. James has a lot of thoughts on music - like, he's just been turned on to Miles Davis, he's not thrilled with American Idol, and he digs Motown - and he'll take over Fine Tuning to play what he wants the XM(en) Nation to hear.

Miles Davis? Motown? :eek: I never thought he would be interested in this kind of music....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"