Yakuza 3 - Limited edition "White Dragon" PS3

Havok83

Avenger
Reaction score
too bad this will most likely only be a Japanese release, bc this one looks amazing

1231285065.jpg

1231285055.jpg

Haven't had the chance to buy a PS3 yet, but this'll definitely make me go out and get one. Japan-only release be damned, US games and Blu-Rays will play just fine on the system.

I'll only have to get used to the X and O switch.

Holy snap crackle and pop! That's worth selling my old Ps3 and getting!

I've never played the Yakuza games or anything, but that is a sweet looking design and color for that PS3

Wow people actually give a dam what their PS3 looks like.

yes people do. Not to be outdone, Sony is also releasing a limited edition Resident Evil PS3 to coincide with that games release

01.jpg

Wow people actually give a dam what their PS3 looks like.

Not as much 'care', but if a PS3 that looks cool comes along I have no problem commenting on it

Good news as the game is finally CONFIRMED for the US! March 2010, only 3 months away

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/105/1053324p1.html

Hey everyone! Aaron Webber here again – some of you may remember me from the Valkyria Chronicles 2 blog post a while back. This time, I have the privilege of bringing you guys some more exciting news – news that I know many of you are about to be extremely excited about!

After months upon months of requests, a myriad of rumors, and even full campaigns that speak to the unparalleled dedication of the fans, we can finally speak those words that all of you have been waiting anxiously to hear. So, here they are:

Yakuza 3 is coming West.

Featuring the original all-star Japanese voice cast and subtitled in English, Yakuza 3 chronicles the next steps in the life of the man once known as the Dragon of Dojima – Kiryu Kazuma.

As Kiryu works to begin a new life running an orphanage in Okinawa, the world he left behind in Tokyo also moves quickly. When the chairman of the Tojo clan is shot and the rivalry between the families plunges the city into chaos, even Okinawa is not far enough away to escape the grasp of the mysterious forces pulling the strings.

Then, when one of Kiryu’s close friends in Okinawa is found with multiple gunshot wounds to the chest, things take a new turn for the worse. Driven to protect his friends, the Dragon is alive again – Kiryu returns to the dark city of Kamurocho, and will stop at nothing to find those responsible and give them his own taste of justice.

Releasing March 2010, the epic Yakuza saga continues, exclusively on the PlayStation 3.

Last but not least, we’d like to give special thanks to you guys, the Yakuza fans! Your passion and dedication has helped make this a reality, and we’d like to extend that thanks by letting you submit questions to the Yakuza 3 development team in Japan! To do so, just put *Dev Question* before typing your question here in the comments.

Until next time – we’ll have lots more news and in-depth looks at what Yakuza 3 has to offer very soon. Spread the word – Yakuza 3 is coming!
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/12/yakuza-3-marches-west/

That's awesome news. I've been really interested in playing Yakuza for quite a while now. Glad I'll finally get a chance. :)

I hope they add some type of recap like RE5 did for those who never got a chance to play the previous games. I never touched Yakuza 2 and didnt finish the first one

Did anyone pick this up yet? It's coming out tomorrow over here and I'm sure as hell going to get it just to convince SEGA to bring 4 here too. It looks like it's a really awesome game, I'm mondo excited.

It came out at a horrible time. Right in between Heavy Rain, FFXIII and GoW3. Im saving it for a later purchase when its cheaper and I have some time

Last edited:
Yeah, I will pick up, but just not right now unfortunately. I have FFXIII, GOWIII and Infinite Space to pick up (plus a handful of Blu-ray movies). It was just a horrible, horrible time for Sega to release it. Just like Resonance of Fate. God, I hate Sega

Its ironic bc Yakzua 1 was released right before FF XII. I never finished that game bc of it

I just beat it. Hell of a cliffhanger.

This is a fantastic game. The fighting is fun and the story is unlike any other on PS3. Tonne of things to do, all the time to do it in, everyone should play this.

They've got to give us 4 now... they've just got to.

Finished it yesterday. I ****in' love this series. Played all 3 and hope to play 4 sooner than later.

I'm working my way through 1 and 2 right now. 3 is a bit looser in terms of fighting, Kaz kind of zips about a bit more, making it easier, but these are some PS2 classics I tell you that. 4 has gotta be heading here soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"