You do realize that by Canon:

TheCorpulent1 said:
... and Tommy and Billy being the sons of the Scarlet Witch...

Who's Tommy? I'm assuming Billy is Wiccan?

What's their story? I thought Disassembled, HOM, 198, etc. were all because Wanda lost her mind believing her children were DEAD? Which was fine to me because the thought of having children with an android exceeded my capacity to suspend disbelief.

So, how/WHY did they come back??

Remember the little boys from house of M, well they were Tommy and Billy, but they really weren't. my guess is before she changed the world back, she made Tommy and Billy exist like Dawn existed in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. She made everyone believe that they were around 16 years old, when really, they are probably around 6 months old.
Tommy has white hair and has superspeed. and wiccan looks a little like Scarlet Witch and has similar powers.
She never had children with the Vision because he WAS an Android. thats why she created them.
I hope there is a family reunion, where Magneto learns he has two Mutant(they have to be) grandkids.

...Actually...

Tommy is a speedster who was locked up in a high security prison because he can do more than just run fast.

The official explanation is this:

When the baby thing first happened, it was ended by revealing that Mephisto was involved and had splintered two souls into these creations of Wanda's (or added parts of his own essence in or something, can't remmeber exactly). He "killed" her kids, by doing something with said essences and so the bodies dissipated.

According to YA the souls that inhabited the Wanda created bodies were let loose and happened on two different couples that were pregnant (or about to conceive, really hasn't clarified that). So, these two young boys grew up never knowing about their lineage and Wanda apparently never knowing they existed.

So, if they stand by their guns, the kids are both their actual ages. But again, if they want a cop out, they could just say Wanda did it (though Young Avengers started before HoM so that would be a REAL cop out).

you are right, i couldnt remember the whole thing.
I still wanna see a family reunion though.
I wanna see Magneto smile after all that has happened lately.
and that smile has to be sinister, not happy, and has to be the last shot of the book as the kids are leaving.

1. Nitro is dead meat. Namor will find a way to kill him for killing Namorita.

2. Patriot should now have Superpowers derived from captain America.

3. IronMan can NOW beat the BP only becuase of the virus he voluntarily ingested recently in his own title.

4. Every senior male Member of the Xmen have been either a horseman of apocolapse or killed then brought back to life?

5. Squirrel Girl will NEVER get any love from the comic industry.
:mad:

Heh,... Nitro is now in the gentle care of NAMOR.
Patriot appears to be a watered down Luke cage in powers and ability.
Black Panther Still hasn't been beat by Iron man.
It's time for the Newest male members (x-men)to be killed or turned.
Squirrel Girl Has gotten notice,.. but no love.

LOL

What makes you say such a stupid thing?

Answering Question with a question,... (Maybe I'm in error based on what he has done after the transfusion.)

"What are Patriots current powers?"

Answering Question with a question,... (Maybe I'm in error based on what he has done after the transfusion.)

"What are Patriots current powers?"

Last time I checked, he didn't have unbreakable skin.

hmph fast internet search in progress,....

1. Nitro is dead meat. Namor will find a way to kill him for killing Namorita. :mad:
This was already taken care of in the Wolverine CW tie-in. It was pretty good. Namor mentions this in CW #6.

Last I read him, he was ninja star proof, not bullet proof.
Are you referring to CW #2? He got shot at with tranquilizer darts and pieces of his costume (the stars) were shot off. It was not actually ninja stars.

Also, I think that he was only "bullet proof" because they were shooting his shield which was strapped to his back.

Are you referring to CW #2? He got shot at with tranquilizer darts and pieces of his costume (the stars) were shot off. It was not actually ninja stars.

Also, I think that he was only "bullet proof" because they were shooting his shield which was strapped to his back.

I know all this. And they looked like ninja stars.

I wouldn't call Bishop a senior X-Men. He didn't get brought in until the 90s, did he?

Last I read him, he was ninja star proof, not bullet proof.

Well:http://www.marvel.com/universe/Patriot_(Elijah_Bradley)
Sez that he now has the full powers he pretended to have using the mutant growth hormone thanks to his grandfathers transfusion.

And that he wears a bullet proof suit.

hmmmnn,.. I remember him jumping across rooftops and gettting his costume shredded by small arms fire and continueing on like it didn't hurt.

:huh:

In other words, you were wrong.

Not this time. :oldrazz:

What?
Me break ranks with the folk at SHH and admit error????

me?

MEEEEEE??????

Seriously? I'll wait for the definative updated bio on him before I let go of this bone,.. because he is demonstrating more than he is listed.

but I will suggest that I could admit that there is a mild possibility that in some facet of this subject I might possible be somehow in error.
:yay:

What?
Me break ranks with the folk at SHH and admit error????

me?

MEEEEEE??????

Seriously? I'll wait for the definative updated bio on him before I let go of this bone,.. because he is demonstrating more than he is listed.

but I will suggest that I could admit that there is a mild possibility that in some facet of this subject I might possible be somehow in error.
:yay:

Heh,... I like that,.. I may tweak it and use it for a sig.

You quoted yourself to let us know that you liked what you wrote about yourself, and that you might even sig yourself?

thanks...

You quoted yourself to let us know that you liked what you wrote about yourself, and that you might even sig yourself?

thanks...

Heh.
We'll see how many catch the wave and join the train of friday thought on this one,...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"