You know what game they should REALLY make?

Electro UK

Can't all be for nothing
Reaction score
A Die Hard game using the Uncharted engine. Naughty Dog studied Die Hard when researching Drake, and I really think it shows. The elements are perfect for a Die Hard game:

- Dangerous platforming (making leaps of faith etc)

- Hardcore fist fights (which really feel great in Uncharted and with a little more brutality, could fit Die Hard well).

- Limited ammo, making every shot count.

- The run and gun feature is very McClane like.

If you ask me, its practically begging to be made. Die Hard Vendetta sucked hard, so much so that even I traded it in. Its about time McClane had a great game. :up:

I know but...

I never got to play it. :( Hopefully it'll be on the PSN store at some point though!

Forget Die Hard, Red Dawn the video game. WOLVERINES!

Forget Die Hard?

You're the worst moderator ever. That's worse than banning THWIP. :(

A Die Hard game would be sort of lame. I already have seen the movies, I don't want to play a video game about them as well.

You suck! Bill Hicks sucks d!cks!

Bill Hicks > You.

Especially considering that you're British. That almost puts you at the bottom wrung of western civilization. Right next to Mexico.

A Die Hard game would be sort of lame. I already have seen the movies, I don't want to play a video game about them as well.
Strike one.

Especially considering that you're British. That almost puts you at the bottom wrung of western civilization. Right next to Mexico.
Strike two.

Care to complete your hat trick of jackassery?

Strike one.

I don't need a game about a movie I already know the plot to. It's completely pointless, I'd just rather have a game that I can actually be interested in the story with, instead of a movie-to-game translation. It's a waste of $60.

Strike two.

Care to complete your hat trick of jackassery?

Excuse me, I believe I was talking to Electro and not you. You don't seem to understand the fact that I know him and am thus just ribbing him. I do the same thing with Blas. Don't comment if you don't understand the two posters' relationship towards one another.

It sort of makes you look like a tool.

An aside: I did not know disregarding a game about a movie that has its plot choices pretty much exhausted (the plot isn't that interesting, anyways, these days) make me a jackass? I apologize for letting my opinion deviate from your own, oh prophet and messiah of all that is gaming.

Excuse me, I believe I was talking to Electro and not you. You don't seem to understand the fact that I know him and am thus just ribbing him. I do the same thing with Blas. Don't comment if you don't understand the two posters' relationship towards one another.

It sort of makes you look like a tool.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but I'm of English heritage and your comment offended me.

And Smash N Bash, I don't know what the f**k your problem is.

god I am glad we got a mod in this part of the hype.

I know but...

I never got to play it. :( Hopefully it'll be on the PSN store at some point though!
I loved Die Hard Trilogy for the PS1. That was a favorite of mine growing up. It doesnt hold up too well in today's atmosphere though. Controls arent that good and graphics are bad. It was all great back then, but now, not so much

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but I'm of English heritage and your comment offended me.

And Smash N Bash, I don't know what the f**k your problem is.

Killing is my business, and business is good.

블라스;13415242 said:
You'll rue the day yet again, you motherfather chinese dentist! :cmad:

I included that just for you, Blas. :heart:

And Drizzle: It's all right. But make sure you know if the poster is joking or not before you decide to dig into them. My ancestry is British Isles-centric as well, so it wasn't intended to offend.

I wouldn't really object to it, but I'd much prefer a new story (a good one, not like Vendetta or even LFoDH). as long as it has a recognizable McClane, some Al Powell, and lots of asskicking, I'm all for it.

god I am glad we got a mod in this part of the hype.

I know right, because i mean all these mean ppl in here are always hurting my feelings and then when i go and cry to my dad because my feelings were hurt on the internet he smacks me across the face and tells me to grow a pair.

Dude we need a "personal" mod like an infant needs polio. The ribbing that goes on here is NOTHING that you wont at some point face in real life.

As for the Die Hard game using the U: DF engine....HELL YES!!! I wouldnt want a retelling of any of the movies tho, id want an all new orig story.

I think they should make a new version of BattleToads.

I'd one.... as long as 360 gets one. Though, I want it to be a new story & Bruce to do McClane's voice-over.

Forget Die Hard?

You're the worst moderator ever. That's worse than banning THWIP. :(

You should be happy to have a moderator who respects the greatness that is Red Dawn. :ikyn

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"