You talkin' to me?" Movie Banter - Part 1

"This isn't going to have a happy ending"

Se7en

"Karloff does not deserve to smell my $h*t!"

- Bela Lugosi in Ed Wood

"I'm gonna tell mom & dad everything. I'm even considering makin' up some *****!"

Weird Science

"I'm gonna tell mom & dad everything. I'm even considering makin' up some *****!"

Weird Science

Well, if you're anything like your mom, you will, honey [chuckles] You will.

- Mom and Dad Save the World

"Is this one of those big brother-little brother 'you broke my GI Joe and I'm still pissed' games?"

Backdraft

"Is this one of those big brother-little brother 'you broke my GI Joe and I'm still pissed' games?"

Backdraft

[crying] I'm so sorry. I was a *****. I was a *****.

--Girl, Interrupted

"This is the type of place that spells trouble T.R.U.B.I.L. and if you try to correct 'em they kill ya"

Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid

"This is the type of place that spells trouble T.R.U.B.I.L. and if you try to correct 'em they kill ya"

Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
"Oh my God. I'm back. I'm home. All the time, it was... We finally really did it."

- Planet of the Apes (1968)

How did you do it?

- Contact
"I'm on my feet for about ten minutes before the cops kick them out from under me. They don't ask me any questions. They just keep knocking the crap out of me and waving a confession in my face. And I keep spitting blood all over it and laughing at how many fresh copies they come up with. Then along comes this worm assistant district attorney who turns the recorder off and says if I don't sign their confession, they'll kill my mom. I break his arm in three places and I sign it."

- Sin City

"I'm on my feet for about ten minutes before the cops kick them out from under me. They don't ask me any questions. They just keep knocking the crap out of me and waving a confession in my face. And I keep spitting blood all over it and laughing at how many fresh copies they come up with. Then along comes this worm assistant district attorney who turns the recorder off and says if I don't sign their confession, they'll kill my mom. I break his arm in three places and I sign it."

- Sin City
"Oh, you're so COOL, Brewster!"

- Fright Night

"I Know"
-Han Solo-Starwars: The Empire Strikes Back

I know you. You know you. And I know you know that I know you.

-DodgeBall: A True Underdog Story
"Rachel, all- all this... it- it's not me. Inside, I am... I am more."

- Batman Begins

"I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is."

- Zoodlander

"If you put a frog in boiling water it will jump right out, but if you put it in cold water, and heat it up gradually, it will just sit there and slowly boil to death."-Dante's Peak

"If you put a frog in boiling water it will jump right out, but if you put it in cold water, and heat it up gradually, it will just sit there and slowly boil to death."-Dante's Peak
"No f**king s**t, lady! Do I sound like I'm ordering a pizza?"

- Die Hard

"Hey! Shut up!"

- Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
"You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get."

- Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

"You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get."

- Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

Should I call you Bullet? Tooth? You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.

-Snatch

Should I call you Bullet? Tooth? You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.

-Snatch

Buddy, I'm gonna shoot you in the face... if you don't put your hands up right now!

Reservoir Dogs

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"