Your Choice: Best TV Show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodyWolverine

Superhero
Reaction score
Your Choice Best TV Show Battle Tournament.

Since i was doing a movie battle tournament over at the general movies threads. Thaught i would branch out with as new battle tournament but i already have the movie thing covered ratehr well. So decided to try it out in the TV column. Basically its like the movie tournament only its about tv shows. Please do PM with any battle ideas for the tournament. Very much would like shh opinion.

Round One Battle 1.

CSI- Crime Scene Investigations.

csiisopo5.jpg

V/S

LOST.

season2soundlp3.jpg

I'm a Lost kinda guy.

7 votes Lost.
1 votes CSI.

Once upon a time csi was a top show. Let this go until later tomarrow evening. Many more new and old show battles to come.

CSI is more consistent, but on the whole I've got to give my vote to Lost. I mean, CSI is in what, its 7th season? While it was novel and innovative when it first came out, it's starting to feel a bit tired.

Though on the flip side, Lost doesn't have a clearly defined purpose like CSI, so it's hard to know what to expect as a viewer. But that's what I like about it, Lost is filled with "Aw shiiiiiit!!!" moments that CSI lacks (when it's not directed by Tarantino :oldrazz:)

WYF? You can't just pick two random TV shows and pit them against each other, much less one that's been off the air for a good few years. At least give some reasoning, otherwise it's yet another rats in a maze exercise for the Hype members to partake in.

Heh. I don't watch any of those.

Angel, definitely.
It's one of my favorite shows of all-time and I watch it just about every day. :D

ANGEL!!!!! No contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back