Your Desktop/Wallpaper [merged 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Orko Is King
pic_lrgsm205cvr.jpg

:eek: :up:

Originally posted by Starsky3x
Hey,could someone please explain to me in more detail how to post a pic. I'm not really that bad with computers it's just that I've never tried to post a picture in a forum before....thanks in advance.
(1). Find a picture hosting site, like www.photobucket.com (2). create an account and upload the pics from your hard drive... (3). copy the link from there, and post it here between the "
b]G]" tags... and voila... it should work! :)

^ Though the movie sucked basket balls, that is one neato wallpaper :up:

Used to be Jean Grey, but got bored with that. This is the current one.

FetchImageJPG.asp

Originally posted by The Deity Link
That's a terrible wallpaper! Throw your computer away and buy a new one! :up:

Only if you kill yourself first :up:

Originally posted by Eric Draven
Only if you kill yourself first :up:
Are half of you injected with some sort of "kritic" serum that doesn't even allow you to be original anymore?!?... :confused: [Fuzzy]I cry for you now! :([/Fuzzy]

Are half of you injected with some sort of "kritic" serum that doesn't even allow you to be original anymore?!?... :confused: [Fuzzy]I cry for you now! :([/Fuzzy]

No. I just want you to die

Please grant my wish. :)

And you shouldn't even talk about originality :o

That's a terrible wallpaper! Throw your computer away and buy a new one! :up:
Your wallpaper is the god damn Staple Center... and not to mention you dont have Xp which makes the look of your desktop look horrible.

No. I just want you to die

Please grant my wish. :)
If I did that, then who would give you your midnight love? :(

Originally posted by Slipknot
Your wallpaper is the god damn Staple Center... and not to mention you dont have Xp which makes the look of your desktop look horrible.
I love it when people come out of left field to argue something that never concerned them!

I was joking around... my wallpaper is fine, for me... (memories), and I explained the no XP thing...

Did I really offend you Slippy?!?... You took this a little personal! :(

I love it when people come out of left field to argue something that never concerned them!

I also thank you for your very wonderful insight towards my desktop.

Did I really offend you Slippy?!?... You took this a little personal! :(
Nah, I just thought you were just jumping on Eric Draven for no reason or something... I wasnt aware you were kidding. I didnt take it personal at all, why would I?

I also thank you for your very wonderful insight towards my desktop.
My opinion is needed if people wish to progress in life and existence! :up:

Nah, I just thought you were just jumping on Eric for no reason or something... I wasnt aware you were kidding. I didnt take it personal at all, why would I?
You jumped in... it seemed like you did! And I didn't jump on Eric for no reason; he paid me... he likes things like that! :o

You jumped in... it seemed like you did! And I didn't jump on Eric for no reason; he paid me... he likes things like that! :o
I didnt say jumped in... I said jumped on, as in made fun of his desktop for no reason. If he paid you then its all good.

I didnt say jumped in... I said jumped on, as in made fun of his desktop for no reason. If he paid you then its all good.
Re-read da post bud! ;)

My saying "jumped in" had nothing to do with you saying "jumped on"... just a coincidence... :up:

All the same, this conversation has gone inane, and I'm watching my Lakers! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"