Your favorite Lost character?

SpandexFan said:
and the actor who plays Sawyer is also starting to get stale as we realize he's reached his performance limits.
Heh, my roommate would kill you if she saw that. She's completely in love with Sawyer and Eko.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Heh, my roommate would kill you if she saw that. She's completely in love with Sawyer and Eko.

I guess the chicks still dig him, but the whole shake the long hair, be a bad boy, call Kate "freckles," and so on image got stale after two seasons when I realized he didn't have any more original acting tricks up his sleeve to appear as the likeable rogue character. The only thing I like about Sawyer's character is when the others sit around for hours bickering about what to do, he's the only one who will pick up a gun and go do what needs to be done. :up:

Yeah, she loves Sawyer but I got bored of him over this season. His roguish southern drawl can only take him so far. Personally, my favorite bits with Sawyer towards the end of the season were the parts where Jack outsmarted him left and right. :)

the real reason michelle rodriguez was killed off isn't because of her DWI but because she made a movie with Uwe Boll. :o

BATFREDDIE said:
the real reason michelle rodriguez was killed off isn't because of her DWI but because she made a movie with Uwe Boll. :o

That Makes sense.

Rodriguez was killed was because she is the most annoying character ever created.Nd Eko rules!

I didn't mind her character too much, I find Walt a pain in the ass. The kid *****es every minute about something. I wish Sayid had more stuff to do this season.

I voted for Locke. He's gone through so much in two seasons. I guess they all have, but he is just the one who interests me the most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"