BvS Your favorite character of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice?

Discussion in 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' started by John-An, Mar 29, 2016.

?

Your favorite character of BvS?

1. Lois Lane

2. Lex Luthor

3. Superman

4. Batman

5. Wonder Woman

6. Alfred

7. Perry White

8. Another. Say it!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. King23DC Registered

The only level headed, sane heroic people in the film were women. From the trailers I thought Senator Finch was going to be antagonist. She wanted to govern Superman's actions and stop Lex's diabolical yet undeveloped ambitions. Did it with wit, and charm too. I really liked her. Great actress.

Apart from help from Alfred and Perry, none of the men were all that heroic. Or even level headed. This was kind of a feminist superhero movie.

Snyder messes up so many characters and motivations. He didn't have enough time with WW to do that. So when she shows up on screen briefly, she's just full of positive and heroic energy. Thus the crowd applause. And she's not bleak or pessimistic.

Bruce's motivations and character growth are as shallow or meaningless as Snyder is as a director. So much more could've been done.

Superman is relegated to basically a plot device and not an actual character in this movie.

Snyder gots to go. If SS does well and even handles Batfleck better, bump him up to JL director.

The main two heroes both came across very unlikable to me. And even as a Batman fan I had no rooting interest in their conflict. Bad Start for the two huge foundation pieces that the entire DC cinematic universe would revolve around.

2. Deserana 2005/2008/2012

I'm one of two so far that went for Lex.

I loved Batman but IMO he had some huge flaws and I wasn't 100% clear where he was coming from half the time.

I thought Jesse's Lex was fantastic though. I really could see him being one of the best parts of the whole DCEU. Don't get me wrong there were some parts that I hated, his final scene for example was real poor but that's only in the context it was shown. The deleted scene already adds more context to that moment. I think Lex was the victim of editing but I'd rather that be the flaw than Batman where part of his character has seemingly been done away with.

I think the scene with Lex and the Senator in the office was a much more mean Luthor and that's the kind he'll turn into. I think he'll start like this as a young naive dickhole simply toying with billionaires and now that he's among gods he'll turn into more of a straight man.

3. Iceman Daffy Duck Vs The Joker

BatFleck
    Wonder Woman
    Alfred
    Superman
    Perry White
    Ma Kent

4. DieSmiling Can't Be Stopped

Batman. But in any movie Batman is in, he will likely be my favorite character.

Except for Batman and Robin. Clooney is a disaster and I'm partial to Freeze related puns.

5. Knightfall Registered

Alfred by far. I was opposed to Irons at first but he was incredible and easily my favorite part of the film and left me wanting more Bruce and Alfred talks.

6. DX YES! YES! YES!

Wonder Woman. She was probably the character that I had the least amount of problems with.

7. Loki882 Registered

1. Wonder Woman-She basically steals every scene that she's in, and is one of the most competently-written character in the film.

2. Alfred-Jeremy Irons was great, as was his banter with Affleck. Oh and ditto on the well-written character thing.

3. Senator Finch-She was surprisingly competently-written and interesting as well. She was just underused and disposed of way too soon.

8. PelvicSorcery Registered

Wonder Woman

Gal Gadot has real camera presence and actually seemed to be enjoying herself, she had a fun theme song, and she barely had to deliver any horrible dialogue.

9. matt47 Registered

Did anyone find it strange how much finch and lex referred to her Kentucky upbringing? Jesus Christ woman he get it!

10. sf2 Registered

all! all the characters were written very good! and same to the actors! top notch performance!!!

11. obredaan Registered

Alfred and Perry White. Those are the only characters in the film that came off as being level-headed and intelligent. Everyone else made me roll my eyes multiple times.

12. Spideyfan117 Yo When's Mahvel!?

I agree with this. :up:

13. wnjcwjkk Registered

Kevin Smith is a disphit