Your favorite teams for every sport you follow

Nfl: Pats

NCAA: UK Wildcats!

MLB: Yankees

NBA: whatever team Lebron plays for. (Historically I was a Laker fan put hated Gasol)

I may be the most reviled person, but I like excellence and don't cheer for underdogs.

Nfl: Pats

NCAA: UK Wildcats!

MLB: Yankees

NBA: whatever team Lebron plays for. (Historically I was a Laker fan put hated Gasol)

I may be the most reviled person, but I like excellence and don't cheer for underdogs.

Interesting, someone who is simultaneously a Pats fan and a Yankees fan. What, there's like three of you in the world? :hehe:

Pinky is naked bear wrestling still a sport in Canada?

Mad respect to the OP, great thread idea !:wowe:

This will be a bit different to my Northern Hemisphere friends but here goes:

Super Rugby = Crusaders, been a fan for 20 years, interesting that it was 20 years ago, in 1998, that they won their first title and now 20 years later they've won their 9th title.

Provincial rugby = Wellington

international rugby = All Blacks

Rugby sevens = Fiji ( mens) and Black Ferns (NZ women)

Rugby League = Melbourne Storm

AFL = Collingwood

Not really a fan of Football ( Soccer or NFL).

Baseball = Toronto Blue Jays , although I haven't seen a game in years. Probably the only non-contact sport I pay attention to.

Ice Hockey = don't get much of that here but I cheer for the Montreal Canadiens or any Canadian team...other than the Leafs, they're a team with delusions of mediocrity that they usually fail to deliver on. Too frustrating to follow !:barf:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"