Superhero Draft & Trade

The ?ion

Rating: Know It All
Reaction score
Imagine if the comic industry were more like the NFL or the NBA, and super heroes were drafted or traded to companies as if they were teams. Who would you want to draft/trade from the Marvel (or other) universe and where would you place them?

For me, the list is pretty small.

-Ororo Munroe (Justice League)
-Emma Frost (Birds of Prey)
-Peter Parker (Teen Titans)
-Jubilation Lee (Teen Titans)
-Kurt Wagner (The Outsiders)
-Alec Tronn (The Outsiders)

That is it for my draft. Entirely too many X-Men, but those are where most of the good Marvel heroes are at. I couldn't have it be all Marvel, so I threw in my favorite Charleston character as well. So I'd love to read some of the choices the rest of you will have.

Marvel to DC

Mystique (Secret Six)
Steve Rodgers (JSA)
Ben Grimm (Doom Patrol)
Thor (Justice League)
Daken (League of Assassins)
Blade (Outsiders)

DC to Marvel

Lex Luthor (Masters of Evil)
Mr. Terrific (Secret Avengers)
Vril Dox (Guardians of the Galaxy)
Jade (X-Men)
Captain Marvel (Avengers)
Mirror Master (Thunderbolts)

That would be my first round draft pick

Mirror Master on the Thunderbolts...I could actually see that. I can also see Ben Grimm on the Doom Patrol (in fact, that would rock). But why Mr. Terrific on the Secret Avengers?

Being invisible to electronic detection and his orb things would help on stealth missions and it never hurts to have a science guy or two on any team.

Being invisible to electronic detection and his orb things would help on stealth missions and it never hurts to have a science guy or two on any team.

Yup, his abilities fit perfect with the secret aspect of the missions, and his experiece in Checkmate will come in handy too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"