YOUR first real 'CRUSH'!

lol...i didn't know people actually said that.

and if you're really curious...the internet it a powerful weapon. it has surprised and disappointed me to find old classmates/ex's.

well, I was thinking of a colorful description for how often we were together, and that was the first thing that came to mind.

I've looked all over the place to find this girl. She was like "There's Something About Mary." If I really wanted to find her, I'd hire a detective, but I saw how that movie turned out, and I don't want to seem like a stalker.

1st grade, this cute little redhead named Belinda. It was a public school but she always wore the uniforms with the green plaid skirt for some reason. She was also the first broad I ever held hands with.

Near the end of that school year, our class put on a play - double feature - Little Red Riding Hood and The 3 Little Pigs. She was Red, and I was the Big Bad Wolf. We had these dumbass costumes made from construction paper glued onto brown paper grocery bags. But it was awesome anyway. I was a happy fat kid.

Her family moved away that summer (1981) and I haven't seen her since. I like to imagine she became a ninja or something uber like that.

I don't remember. I think I had a few back in Grammar school.

His name was Davey, little Trinidad boy. He was a neighbor that lived up the street and when I saw him in his backyard I ran up to introduce myself. We were pretty tight playmates. :heart: He was a lot younger than me, this was elementary school age. When he finally made it to my high school he had changed so much, turned into a little redneck. Last I heard he had asked about me. :woot: :heart: But that was a long time ago.

I do remember having a boyfriend name Joey when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade, little blonde haired blue eyed boy. Little player too.

****, I had way too many crushes. I can't think of a couple guys that may have been pre Joey and Davey.

My first crush? In 2nd grade, I had a crush on this girl named Arianna.

i had a crush on my babysisters best friend when i was seven , she was this gorgeous red head , we only had about two conversations . damn it all to bad place . shes probably divorced with two kids by now.

Oh s***. I can't believe I forgot about the girls in my neighborhood. There were four girls that liked me: Jennifer, Chamille, Brittany, and Ashley. I remember they all spent the night at Chamille's house, and I ended up spending the night. We stayed up and watched Rugrats: The Movie. We were all on the same (coach) bed.

I was a pimp when I was a kid. :o :up:

Oh, first grade or third. I can't really remember which. But, eh, I was a youngin'. She was a cute little blonde. And I continued liking her up until probably tenth grade. Somethin' about her still gets to me when I see her nowadays.

I'd say back in.. year 8 maybe ( i live in the uk.. dont know what that means in the us school system... i was 12 at the time)

She was an american girl (ha!) and i took my fancy to her, bought her gifts and s**t. like lollypops... lame i know... but i was 12!

We got on well... but it fizzled out to nothing. We were apprently going out with each other at one point.. because her friend hooked us up, face to face. then about 20 minutes later, she said it was a joke :o

I got over it after a while. but i do remember her friend (who took the absolute s**t out of me because I liked this girl) left school because my sister, and her friends threatened her. I did not know about this untill a few months later.. when my sister told me :o

kindergarden, i forget her name, but i remember kindergarden like it was yesturday, but never was good with names :wow:

My first crush was my 3rd grade teacher, I remember it like it was yesterday. It was Ms. Toney's first year teaching, fresh out of college. She was everything I thought a women should be. I brought her gifts and give her the apple and/or banana out of my lunch. I was in love. Then one magically school day right before Christmas break, she kissed me on the check under the Mistletoe. I would have left my mother for her after that day.

Anyway, we played our little game for the rest of the school year and promised to talk next year.

So next year comes and there is no Ms. Toney... There is, however, a Mrs. Vetesnik that looked exactly like my love of the proir year. :( x 1000

I have never recovered. ::heart:broken: :(

Tzarinna, is that you? :eek:

I think I've just fallen in love.

Hmm, my first real 'CRUSH' was back in first grade. There was this really pretty blonde girl named Crystal. It was funny because I had a crush on her and then this other girl who was cute as well had a crush on me...it was first grade love triangle. lol.

Too bad the one I liked turned out to be a weirdo...but hey, it happens.

orange-crush.jpg

I was twelve. His name was James and he was in the same year as me at school. I hadn't cared a thing for boys until I met him.

I was 10. His name was Basil, 16 at that time. I thought he was funny and super cool and I liked the way he talked. But...thank God, I realized pretty soon what an idiot he was (I mean what was I expecting from a guy 6 years older than me:whatever: ) and that was all. I didn't suffer at all.:word:

I was in 4th grade her name was Rachel she sat next to me in class and she was :heart:

art brut - emily kane

you all need to listen to it. theres a message, you dont wanna see your first crush again, you just want that feeling of innocence and not knowing what was really going on.

oh and mine was in middle school, girl named Laura. she wore the best green skirts.

Emily Kane is a great first love song.

I like School Uniforms by The Wombats as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esizqC4ZesQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7ha0gZdX9s

lyrics

It all started on the school bus,
You were 9 and I was 10,
Remember you had a Walkman,
All I had was a middle part and a pen

Oh sweet Louise,
Whatever happened to her?

Then is all went downhill,
You grew tall I stayed the same,
I guess that's just puberty,
Making us boys all play a losing game

Oh sweet Louise

I always found it hard to work things through,
Those school uniforms made a joke,
Made a joke of me and you,
I'm glad I'm not back in school

She got an older boyfriend (how could she?)
Had a beard,
Smoked Marlboro red,
How can I compete with that? (how can he?)
I don't even know the location of the bike sheds

Oh sweet Louise

Made a joke of me and you

I remember short skirts,
Long hair,
My hormones flying everywhere

My crush was a girl called Lauren and I was 9
Made a joke of me and you

I'm glad I'm not back in school

Grade 6
Christin
"Dated"
Got one kiss on the cheek for a year's worth of dating

Grade 2 - Terri

I think everyone in my family knew I had a crush on her.

7th Grade, her name was Geanine. She moved away over the summer going into the 8th grade back in '94. I looked up her name. She's still in the town/city that she moved away to. But she's now hitched and has 2 kids.:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"