Your most anticipated 2023 movie!

Reaction score
Live action/theaterical DC movie

Mine is The Flash because a Flash movie is way overdue (like Wonder Woman in 2017). Even though it isn't the first Flash movie I imagined, like no Supergirl and Batman sharing screentime with the Flash. It feels surreal that another JL member is getting a solo movie.

I don't feel any eXcitement for the 2quels, as I feel like they don't feel special compare to their predecessor. While with Blue Beetle, I don't know why we are getting that before a solo movie for the likes of Martian Manhunter, Green Arrow and Hawkman.

Gotta be The Flash - solely for Keaton's return.

I'll see Aquaman. I won't be seeing either of the others unless there's an appearance by another character that interests me.

Shazam for me followed closely by Aquaman 2.

I am looking forward to Blue Beetle and the Flash, though the latter has been married by the main stars antics.

Even with all the controversy and drama it's still The Flash by far for me. I don't really care about any of the rest. Might even end up skipping them altogether.

I'm rooting for Blue Beetle.

Though Shazam 2 looks fun.

1. The Flash
  2. Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom
  3. Blue Beetle
  4. Shazam! Fury of the Gods

A few months ago, my answer was Batgirl.

Blue Beetle easily for me. Can't wait to see a Latino lead superhero movie.

The Flash is supposedly really good. Eszra supposedly kills it playing two different Flash characters. The return of Keaton and Shannon’s Zod will be pleasing to see for a final time. WB seems very confident in the movie too. Loved Zod and Fuara in Man of Steel. They were ruthless.

I guess the flash. The others don't really interest me.

Controversy aside, it’s easily The Flash for me.

Shazam 2 by default. Miller was crap in the role even without the scandals, so I have zero interest there despite Keaton returning. Don't care about Aquaman at all, so no interest in Aquaman 2. Hopefully Blue Beetle is genuinely good and has some really fun trailers. But until we actually get a good look at the trailers, I've got nothing to look forward to there, either. I didn't love Shazam but it was actually a good movie, at least, so that's something. More than any of the other options have going for them.

Im still excited for all of them, but i think slowly the Flash takes the top spot.
The Concept art and all, im just so curious about this movie.
I still hate that they havent found a way to replace Miller, but the rest of the movie has me curious.

Shazam 2 because its Shazam 2.
Love the first one, so i have high hopes for it.

Blue Beetle because all the BTS stuff looks really cool and its maybe the first movie in the DCU.

And of course Aquaman 2 has me super hyped.
Havent seen a lot of BTS stuff and all, but if it can hold the quality of the first one at least, then im seated for sure.

Like, i cant understand those that say these movies are pointless because they are not part of the future DCU.
They all have something that makes them interesting on their own.
We get 4 interesting DC movies, thats awesome.

Blue Beetle intrigues me. The Flash, just to see how they cram that much story into one movie. I saw the first Aquaman, but I barely remember anything about it. I will probably see the sequel, just because. Shazam 2, same as Aquaman. I didn't hate the first one, but after I left the theater, I pretty much forgot all about it.

I dont really have one.
I didn't care for shazam or Aquaman so neither sequel excites me.

Blue Beetle could be interesting.
The flash will be pretty cool also I think, maybe.

Too bad the flash was basically finished by the time Gunn came onboard, otherwise, he coulda used it to reboot EVERYTHING.

Even though it's pointless now, I'm curious to see what will be the outcome of The Flash.

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
The Marvels (2023)

Although I have seen Marvel movies that came in the year 2023, the story, and their screenplay characters are the best and good ones, and it's totally worth watching of it.

The most awaited DC movies are waiting is: AQUAMAN 2 AND THE LOST KINGDOM,

I have seen the trailers, and my excitement at the top level, the trailer shows the bond between father and son, and how the father trained their son to make him prepare for an underwater world. This time villain numbers also increase this time total three villains produce fire from their eyes to burn everything so powerful. I can't wait much to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"