You're about to die. Say something!

knowsbleed

Avenger
Reaction score
You're going to die after you speak these next few words...your last sentence, phrase or word on this planet as a living being. You are going to be remembered eternally by these words.

What do you say?

I would say:

1. "Psh...I bet that thing's not even loaded."
  2. "Hey...do you think there's any ninjas in this room?"
  3. "Hey man...you think I can make it from this rooftop to that rooftop?"
  4. "Leave me alone...I'm not feeling too well."
  5. "Do you think this noose will hold?"
  6. "Remember to donate my skin to a good cause."
  7. "Can you please make sure you shoot me in the head and not in my mouth or something?"
  8. "BWAAhhahahahaahahahahHAHAHAHAHahAHHAhahahaaa...*ahem*...okay, I'm ready."

I'd pick something serious yet memorable. For example, if I was married, and died at home, I'd want my last words to be "I love you" to my wife. Otherwise, I'd want to say something to God, like "Take me home, Lord".

I'd pick something serious yet memorable. For example, if I was married, and died at home, I'd want my last words to be "I love you" to my wife. Otherwise, I'd want to say something to God, like "Take me home, Lord".

For real? I always figured you'd be walking into an abortion clinic wearing a bomber vest that reads 'Tho shall not kill'.

I'd say something likewise. I'd ask for Jesus to greet me and just let all my cares go.

Of course, there is a boyish part of me that would want to do a Horace Pinker impression and say, "No more Mr. Nice Guy."...but I'd probably be too scared to joke around.:woot:

"Well... s***."

You think you can kill me?! ... You gonna need a *****ing army to stop me!!!

Oh come on, what's the worst that could happen?

(Or better yet...)

Come on! Live a little!

:oldrazz:

I would say:

"Now they will never find those hookers!"

"No, the jeans don't make you look fat. Your rolls of fat make you look fat."

"You won't get away with it this time, O.J."

"Why yes, I would like a glass of ecto-punch."

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics