YouTube Not Working!!

can't anyone help me??!!, It says i need the latest flash player, & i click on the link to get the latest one, i've done it repeatedly, I HAVE THE LATEST F/PLAYER (Flash Player 9) Soo whats wrong??

well even though it hasn't been working for 2,3 days, TODAY it pops up wiv a messege sayin 'YouTube Will Be Undergoing Maintenence'

it's working fine for me, and has been for the past 2-3 days. I don't think the problem is with YouTube.

well even though it hasn't been working for 2,3 days, TODAY it pops up wiv a messege sayin 'YouTube Will Be Undergoing Maintenence'

Coincidence. Install the program in the link I provided and check back later.

I've Tried That Aswell, Still Got The Problem..It Was Working Fine Up Until A Couple Of Days Ago

YouTube Embed Links Work But Not The Direct Links, Whats Wrong?

Just to let you know, you don't have to capitalize every single word in your sentence.
You might need to uninstall Adobe Flash, and re install it, then reboot your computer.
That SHOULD fix it.
If not I'm pretty much out of ideas.

Try a different browser? Different computer in your house? Reinstall your browser?

Seriously, man. Scientific Method.

but Why has this happened? It was working COMPLETELY FINE until 2,3 days ago... does...does God hate me? lol

Apparently. Sometimes these things happen. It could be spyware, it could be someone messed with the computer without you knowing, it could be God and his infinite hate for you.

something similar happened a while back, it got better on it's own, maybe this is the same problem

still not working, even YouTube Host 'Truveo' Works, but not the actual Direct YouTube Link

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"