Reaction score
From artist Tom Richmond's official site:

2bigpi1.jpg

“$2”
Movie Parody Splash Page
MAD # 430

Source: http://www.tomrichmond.com/mad_art.php
http://www.tomrichmond.com

LOL! It took me forever to figure out who Pyro was.

the things on top of their heads are the characters from the one x-mas movie, jack frost i belive

Phoenix342 said:
the things on top of their heads are the characters from the one x-mas movie, jack frost i belive

They're the Heat Miser and Cold Miser from "A Year Without Santa Claus".

oooh nice but whys spiderman there? They might as well have The Punisher too.

It's a MAD Magazine pin-up. It's not supposed to make sense.

Cyclops said:
It's a MAD Magazine pin-up. It's not supposed to make sense.

Oh i c. I know it wasnt supposed to make sense, I really do think it would be kool if they made a whole marvel one with the punisher in it :)

:wow: LOL. Professor resembles the Kingpin.

Leto said:
Why is Rogue smoking a cigar?

Maybe enjoys the 'talk' between Bobby and John...:oldrazz:

Hilarious picture...Wolverine's "claws" and Deathstrike taking care of her..."fingernails" ...:woot::woot::woot:

I like it! I can see the book Xavier is holding is by Miss Cleo and Wolverine seems to be wearing a flea and tick collar.

As far as Rogue's smoke: Freud said "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar". Implicit in that is that some other times, it ain't.

Edited to add: Nice attention to detail. I just noticed that Magneto's helmet is a bedpan.

Rong said:
Edited to add: Nice attention to detail. I just noticed that Magneto's helmet is a bedpan.

:woot::woot::woot::woot:

I didn't notice!!! HAHAHA!

Rong said:

Lol, I didn't notice that before :wow:

ROFLMAO!I love how Nightcrawler is giving the president bunny ears and his tail up his nose:D

This is great...it's my new desktop background

LOL
God, Madmag is nuts.
They forgot Jason again, though.:mad: For some reason noone ever mentions him,:cmad: but he's one of my fav.s (tied w/ Mystique).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"