You've just been bitten by a radioactive spider....

lol you obviously dont know me. I aint spiderman. I love the guy and all but i'm nothing like him.
Hockey comes first. I'd mourn the girl after the game (assuming she was hot). During the game I wouldnt even notice. thus your strategy falls flat.

SouLeSS said:
Spider powers arn't going to make you a pro athetlete, or a fighter. You're gonna need training and such first...:whatever:

Jesus what a moron. You think Peter Parker before becoming Spiderman had any training in hand to hand combat? Hell no, and look what happened when he became Spidey. No one can fight like him (except for maybe the Taskmaster type guys), he has his own style of fighting. No one can contort, move, etc the way he does. As Vanguard said, his agility, reflexes, strength, etc. all more than made up for his lack of combat knowledge/skill.

With that being said, I on the other hand do train in MMA pretty regularly so me and Pete are on the opposite side of the spectrum in those regards. Being that i do possess some combat skills to being with, adding the spider powers would just make me that much more deadlier, hence why id probably turn psychotic and become an assasin for hire. And damn you for making me go into such detail on a topic as ludicris as this.

Yeah, look what happened when he first became spidey. He got his ass handed to him quite a many times. Over time he started getting better and better. Thats my point.

Vanguard07 said:
lol you obviously dont know me. I aint spiderman. I love the guy and all but i'm nothing like him.
Hockey comes first. I'd mourn the girl after the game (assuming she was hot). During the game I wouldnt even notice. thus your strategy falls flat.

Well, in that case I'd rely on the trusty old Neutral Zone Trap. Or better yet, Tom Renney's unfairly maligned Left Side Lock system.

COACHING!!

As much as I'd want to seek revenge on those who have wronged me in the past (or just didn't like for one reason or another) I would more than likely become the hero. I'd have to move to a big city though, no tall buildings here for me to do any real webslinging. :venom:

Well, first I'd go after those who wronged me in the past and web them to various objects (lamposts, buildings, cars, buses leaving the province ect...) after that I'd swing around town and I might be a bad guy for a bit during my revenge binge but after that I'd be a nice guy (Hit on the hot ladies, beat up the bad guys and steal some of the money the stole :D, get drunk and web people together, and generally be anything but a guilt ridden whiner like Pete is. If someone got killed by my actions/inactions I'd see a therapist to get help with it.

NFL wide reciever baby! I wouldn't be able to drop the ball.

Sloth7d said:
They'll just be retconned out of your life later.
Wait?

I'd be subject to the whims of some unseen Bendisian Writer?????

(((((SHUDDER)))))

Varient said:
Wait?

I'd be subject to the whims of some unseen Bendisian Writer?????

(((((SHUDDER)))))

you'd be married and happy but some unseen force would want you to be single again

SouLeSS said:
Yeah, look what happened when he first became spidey. He got his ass handed to him quite a many times. Over time he started getting better and better. Thats my point.

Yeah by other super powered people. :whatever:

yeah dont worry about it Doombringer
SouLess clearly doesnt understand the nature of Spiderman's powers so there's no point in trying to argue with him.

Doombringer said:
Jesus what a moron. You think Peter Parker before becoming Spiderman had any training in hand to hand combat? Hell no, and look what happened when he became Spidey. No one can fight like him (except for maybe the Taskmaster type guys), he has his own style of fighting. No one can contort, move, etc the way he does. As Vanguard said, his agility, reflexes, strength, etc. all more than made up for his lack of combat knowledge/skill.

With that being said, I on the other hand do train in MMA pretty regularly so me and Pete are on the opposite side of the spectrum in those regards. Being that i do possess some combat skills to being with, adding the spider powers would just make me that much more deadlier, hence why id probably turn psychotic and become an assasin for hire. And damn you for making me go into such detail on a topic as ludicris as this.

MMA?

But yeah, there's even a decent argument to be made that Spidey's fighting ability proceeds from some level of natural instinct. And on top of that you have to account for a danger-sense that amounts to short-term precognition.

Thanks.

Thought I'd heard of that before, but couldn't place it.

It's generally a term you only hear if you're into UFC

Yeah, MMA is basically a combination of many different practices like jiu-jitsu, muay thai, boxing, and (whether it be college level or greco roman) wrestling. Ive been doin it for quite sometime, way before UFC became as big as it is now. UFC is more the american brand of MMA and it kinda popularized it to the general public here in the states, but its been around. PrideFC is another organization but its alot more international with fighters from all over the place (alot better fighters i might add too). Its huge in Japan. Nowadays the training is alot more refined from when i first started. Its fun as all hell. I try to go atleast 3 times a week, its a good alternative to the gym and keeps you sharp. Not to mention they'll work your ass off. The new guys always puke guarenteed the first day. :woot:

But yeah, back to the spider abilities, i never really took into consideration the spider-sense... but i dont think youd really need it anyway. Not when your what 15x's faster in reflexes than a normal man. Now in war or a bar fight/street fight thats a different story, but not when its one on one in a ring or cage. :oldrazz:

Or spider-god, whatever. You gain spider-like abilites and such. What do you do next?

Do you actually think about becoming a superhero or do you use your powers for mischief or something?

Nothing much, really. I'd still lead a normal life, as it can get with such powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"