You've sampled the Baconator, now Wolfgang Puck presents...

It's a local mom and pop place. C'mon down here to Athens and I'll introduce :yay:

Anytime, just send me a PM to let me know before you head out.

Yes indeed. If you can't make it rather soon, plan a trip in the Spring/Summer.

Last cheat day I had an all meat pizza, pepperoni, salami, smoke meat, chorizo (Portuguese sausage), Italian sausage, bacon, and ground beef.

It was heart stoppingly good!

Last cheat day I had an all meat pizza, pepperoni, salami, smoke meat, chorizo (Portuguese sausage), Italian sausage, bacon, and ground beef.

an all meat what? lol

Lucky. :cmad:

You guys are killin me, I'd love a Baconator right now.....but after 5 seconds of thinking about it, I feel ill :down:

I bet you were ****ting bricks for a week.

I eat my oats on a daily basis, my poo comes out splendidly, although it was floating more thereafter lol.

How is salami on pizza? I've always been skeptical.

lol I couldn't really tell you, it was a mouthful of greasy goodness to tell you the truth, bit salty as well.

But as for a salami and cheese pizza, not bad, has a lighter taste then pepperoni... Unless you're using Hungarian Salami.

I'd give that a go

Ya know, my mother makes meat loaf with bacon on it, but it's just plain beef and meat loaf mix in it. None of that other extra stuff.

-TNC

Now that I think of it... I've never had a homemade meatloaf... Just one of those things neither mom or dad made! :csad:

THIS ENDS HERE! :cmad:

Goal for November; make my own awesome meatloaf.

Meat Loaf must be eaten with homemade mashed potatoes and fresh green peas.. :p

-TNC

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"