Zion Enforcers - (looking for help)

passiondesigns

Civilian
Reaction score
I'm looking to start a wave of Christian Characters/Superheros/stories created by christians / fans.

I welcome all. I'm doing a couple of actions figures right now.

Crossover - (he is speed of God)
Glory - (aka Holy Spirit)
Marvel Jesus
Titus - (a prayer warrior & portal protector)

http://passiondesignsinc.com/zion.html

PLease everyone join in!

I will have t shirts and everything.

We need more characters.
artist concepts
Action figure ideas
storylines

Well I don't think you're going to get a lot of support for this here, but if you do want people to help you out you'll need to be a little more specific about what you want. If you want concept art then you need to elaborate on what characters you want, what their abilities are and a brief description of their appearance. You'll also need to post some more details about the message you're trying to send with these characters and what exactly your long-term goal is. Are you hoping to start a comic book series, a graphic novel, a line of action figures, all of the above? If this is for profit then you need to be prepared to pay people who make significant contributions.

There's a lot of fantastic artists here but from my experience Christians are in a minority here and threads like this usually get a lot of negative feedback and get shot down pretty fast. Post some more details and you'll have a better chance of getting people to help you. Good luck!

OK guys here we go!
"We need a logo contest" check out! www.zionenforcers.com I'm still building it!
We are the Zion Enforcers! Fans coming together to get ideas off and running.
Ultimate goal! Giving God all the glory for one!
1. Re-defining biblical characters
2. Creating waves of villians & heros = bios/storys = action figures + hopefully getting comics made!
with in One year - 2 yrs - 5 yrs Instead of admiring what marvel/dc/mcfarlene. Would it be cool to have comics, staues, action figures, t shirts ....... sitting on your shelf, And knowing you had a hand in making it. From fans for the fans!!!!!!
This will take some work . But its a goal of mine to give more christians or other fans more that just bible man/ veggy tales kind of stuff! Cool but inspiring stuff.
I'm also looking to spread out to reach more! So if anyone knows of other sites/forums I can list on email me!
Details will follow as more feed back starts coming in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"