• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Are You Male or Female?

I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy.

****, why is that so familiar?
Remy Le Beau X3 was allegedly this girl:

l_7a44e075620e070497a2ab662b86ec8c.jpg

I double clicked on some of "her" pics and it led me to a dude's account. I called "her" on it and "she" tried to make excuses on how it's a friend's account and she doesn't have a digital camera. I said we live in "2008" you should know someone with a digital camera or even a camera phone and after that "she" stopped posting.

I refuse to let my fellow SHH Posters *********e to a lie.

and all the posters with their pants around their ankles will shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down and whisper "No."" :csad:

But what about the posters who don't *********e? Who is going to lead us in an attack against them? Where's our savior for that? As soon as I come up with an -ism for *********ory practices, I'm screaming discrimination!:cmad:

Makes you feel real comfortable about posting here, doesn't it?
:csad:

I posted a picture of myself on the Photo Album thread which I have since gotten rid of. I'm never going to do that again! :o I was all innocent and naive then. Damn it. You guys are sick!

I posted a picture of myself on the Photo Album thread which I have since gotten rid of. I'm never going to do that again! :o I was all innocent and naive then. Damn it. You guys are sick!
Oh, don't worry.

We like being demeaned.

;)

Damn! I missed it!

Remy Le Beau X3 was allegedly this girl:

l_7a44e075620e070497a2ab662b86ec8c.jpg

I double clicked on some of "her" pics and it led me to a dude's account. I called "her" on it and "she" tried to make excuses on how it's a friend's account and she doesn't have a digital camera. I said we live in "2008" you should know someone with a digital camera or even a camera phone and after that "she" stopped posting.

Aahahahaha....I recall that now :woot:

I refuse to let my fellow SHH Posters *********e to a lie.

disturbing yet funny!

and all the posters with their pants around their ankles will shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down and whisper "No."" :csad:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!:hehe:

i wonder if i saw it or not...hmmm? i dont remember. oh well. :csad:

:funny: that was great funny story.

man, i love being a guy!

but god, I LOVE BEING A TURTLE!!

hqdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"