'Jack Reacher' series in development for Amazon

What's the idea of giving away most of the main beats of the season in that trailer?

If someone kicked the front of a car, would it really deploy the airbag? You'd have to be able to kick it really hard with the force of a collision. Wouldn't you hurt your foot kicking it that hard?

nice to see he's kept his sense of humor

as for the airbag, i'm going to go with Reacher is a man who doesn't like to waste words, or actions, and he probably knows where to apply the most centered amount of force to get the action he wants

First 3 episodes were pretty great
Love the cast and hope none of the squad ends up betraying them (no spoileys, haven't read the books!)

loved the "Sarah Connor" joke too

Only criticism I can think of is "Nobody messes with the Special Investigators" is a really s***ty rallying cry
Hell "Nobody messes with the 110th" would work better and sound cooler

Watched the first episode of season 2 (watched S1 a month or so ago)

Pretty good! I don't think it was as strong as the S1 E1, I kinda prefer that having the aspect of Reacher as an outcast rather than him having established partners and whatnot. But still a solid start, imo

Caught up with the 3 episodes of S2 enjoying it so far, Ferdinand Kingsley just seems to be in almost everything now (Sandman, Silo and now playing a villain in Reacher)

What's the idea of giving away most of the main beats of the season in that trailer?

If someone kicked the front of a car, would it really deploy the airbag? You'd have to be able to kick it really hard with the force of a collision. Wouldn't you hurt your foot kicking it that hard?
Not if you're a terminator.

Yeah this trailer does give away a lot.

I don't think it would, but Reacher is highly unrealistic. He is basically a comic book superhero. He's like Batman, Captain America, and The Punisher without the tights.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"