Jason Momoa is Aquaman! - Part 6

The script was rewritten into what became Alien

The script was rewritten into what became Alien

Well, not entirely, but yeah, Dan O'Banon took many elements from it when writing "Alien".

Anyway, way to start the new thread, with off-topic... I'll never change. Here's some Aquamoa:

aquaman.jpg

Aquaman skateboarding? Outragous!

He is practicing for shark skiing.

Reposting:

Jason momoa on aquaman
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/10/23/jason-momoa-on-researching-a-big-beautiful-map-to-aquaman/

an hour to answer fan questions. When the topic of his version of Aquaman came up, he said, “The research I’ve done on the New 52 stuff with Geoff Johns, and just researching who he is, he’s amazing. He’s got a lot of powers. He’s extremely tough. He’s super strong.”

“There’s a big beautiful map laid out and I wish I could carry it with me,” he added. “It’ll come out soon enough and you’ll see just how big it’s going to be.”

"Keep an open mind"

any of you guys have those series of captioned gifs of an person asking if he knew how to swim and he is like 'dude I'm Hawaiian'.

One of those concept art pieces they showed had six statues behind him holding spears...

Also, the description of him being inexperienced makes me think they may foil him and Wonder Woman; he's a young and inexperienced powerhouse driven to accept responsibility over both his world's, she's the veteran warrior with prefect training who left her kingdom for another.

I wonder if he's going to have any kind of accent or speak a foreign language like his role in game of thrones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"