• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Jason Momoa is Aquaman! - Part 6

If his Aquaman has an accent in his solo origin film then personally I wouldn't have a problem with that seeing as how Aquaman in essence is Atlantean royalty but also he is a demi-god in a sense

If his Aquaman has an accent in his solo origin film then personally I wouldn't have a problem with that seeing as how Aquaman in essence is Atlantean royalty but also he is a demi-god in a sense

I think he is going to be more polynesian. So probably not going to have an accent. He is half human and raised in land for most of his early life, so he can speak english in an American accent.

If he speaks with an American accent then it would be great even though he should have somewhat of an accent but if he doesn't then that's cool but his Aquaman looks badass

If he speaks with an American accent then it would be great even though he should have somewhat of an accent but if he doesn't then that's cool but his Aquaman looks badass

I hope he acts like how Momoa does.. I mean just *****ey and likable..
Aquaman has to be the most badass character in the DCEU...!

The Moana trailer is making me more happy that Aquaman is going to be Polynesian..
I think with all the greek gods, norse gods and stuff, the untapped stuff are Polynesian Gods..

I hope the make Aquaman polynesian in the comics too!!

The Moana trailer is making me more happy that Aquaman is going to be Polynesian..
I think with all the greek gods, norse gods and stuff, the untapped stuff are Polynesian Gods..

I hope the make Aquaman polynesian in the comics too!!

Even if they just make a graphic novel based on Momoa's Aquaman, I have to pick that up.

Even if they just make a graphic novel based on Momoa's Aquaman, I have to pick that up.

Mixing the polynesian culture with the concept of Atlantis is genius!.. It is new and makes the character that was pretty plain much more interesting.. I hope they cast other polynesian actors too.

Mixing the polynesian culture with the concept of Atlantis is genius!.. It is new and makes the character that was pretty plain much more interesting.. I hope they cast other polynesian actors too.

I would never say that he was plain before as he had a rich backstory in atlantis, but if one is to race change aquaman and the atlanteans this is the best way that arguably improves upon the original concept by allowing for them to fuse a water based culture and their gods into atlantean culture. They should still keep the Poseidon influence in so an easy fix is Poseidon just went by another name as one of the Polynesian gods.

this was supposed to be a good day. But no, I have to discover that Aquaman is now a big dude with tattoos, and he's not even blond!

#notmyaquaman

this was supposed to be a good day. But no, I have to discover that Aquaman is now a big dude with tattoos, and he's not even blond!

#notmyaquaman

I totally can't tell if you're serious or...?

Yes! they are adapting the AquaMomoa-ness into the Injustice.. I was hoping a darker dirtier blonde hair with a full beard and more tattoos.. I don't like this beard though, like were is his mustache part, it looks so odd.

injustice-gods-among-us-mobile-version-2-10-injustice-2-superman-aquaman-800x445.jpg

What baffles me more is that they went for the look of an underachieving jock with an Amish beard.

What baffles me more is that they went for the look of an underachieving jock with an Amish beard.

Yeah, that beard is pretty awful, nowhere near the badass beard the king of atlantis should sport. Well heres hoping they at least provide an Aquamoa skin so we have a good looking Aquaman to use.

How odd that they went with blue and black when Aquamoa (seemingly their inspiration) has green pants.

I think the portion of tattoos and shirtless look is the only thing they were inspired from. Would've been better to completely base his entire look after Momoas, like have the exact same tattoos and beard style

I want to see an animated series based on Momoa's Aquaman like ULTIMATE SPIDERMAN Web Warriors or any of Bruce Timm's works.. That would be like fantastic and will get kids to actually grow into the character and like him. Instead of grasping the pop culture hate or jokes against the character..

tumblr_nnuan5T5Id1uuxs9wo1_1280.jpg

I want to see an animated series based on Momoa's Aquaman like ULTIMATE SPIDERMAN Web Warriors or any of Bruce Timm's works.. That would be like fantastic and will get kids to actually grow into the character and like him. Instead of grasping the pop culture hate or jokes against the character..

tumblr_nnuan5T5Id1uuxs9wo1_1280.jpg

Yes to a series hell no to ultimate Spider-Man as any sort of inspiration as it is awful garbage with its best being mediocre not something I want to happen to Aquaman.

Last edited:
Interested in seeing what the pants look like. Still haven't gotten a decent shot of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"