Kneel before your Queen... Amber Heard IS Mera! - Part 1

lmao, i would have lol so hard with that

I just love to read stories like yours though, with little girls being so psyched seeing those heroines. We need that, we need young boys growing up watching that too so they grow up into people who actually respect women because there's not much of that, especially in CB fanbase

WE also need little girls not to grow up to be men haters. Cause most of the feminists I see on social media display that behaviour.

I just love to read stories like yours though, with little girls being so psyched seeing those heroines. We need that, we need young boys growing up watching that too so they grow up into people who actually respect women because there's not much of that, especially in CB fanbase

I know, she also knows Black Canary and Supergirl for the CW shows, my sister sometimes watched those on Netflix with her
Hopefully one day we will have a Batwoman or Catwoman film, that would be cool, they also need to make a Vixen film

I know, she also knows Black Canary and Supergirl for the CW shows, my sister sometimes watched those on Netflix with her
Hopefully one day we will have a Batwoman or Catwoman film, that would be cool, they also need to make a Vixen film

It's really cool that there is more and more of those. Birds of Prey doesn't seem really sophisticated though :lmao: I really hope we get to see a girl team up film led by Wonder Woman one day

It's really cool that there is more and more of those. Birds of Prey doesn't seem really sophisticated though :lmao: I really hope we get to see a girl team up film led by Wonder Woman one day

Yep, the good thing about Aquaman/Mera is that both worked as a team and both were strong, both looked awesome
Hopefully in the next Shazam! films Darla and Mary will have more screen and get some fans, i want the Shazamily to get some love :o Eugene and Pedro were dope too

Yep, the good thing about Aquaman/Mera is that both worked as a team and both were strong, both looked awesome
Hopefully in the next Shazam! films Darla and Mary will have more screen and get some fans, i want the Shazamily to get some love :o Eugene and Pedro were dope too
oh I think Darla already stole the show :)

I really hope Mera has a cameo in one of upcoming movies, otherwise it's a long wait till 2022 :/

oh I think Darla already stole the show :)

I really hope Mera has a cameo in one of upcoming movies, otherwise it's a long wait till 2022 :/

its definetly gonna be the long wait, i was expecting them to be on The Trench but from what i read they wont be there.. and i doubt we can see her on BOP, WW84, SS2 or Joker

The way those Conjuring spin-off keep turning out maybe it's better if Amber and Jason won't waste their time on The Trench :)

WE also need little girls not to grow up to be men haters. Cause most of the feminists I see on social media display that behaviour.
I don't think anyone in DCEU is "man hater", Amber having issues with her ex is her legit complaint.

I don't think anyone in DCEU is "man hater", Amber having issues with her ex is her legit complaint.

I never said anyone in the DCEU was and I never said her complaint wasn’t. I love how people read your posts on here and pick out little bits that they jump on.

I get you are making a general point but I was talking about Amber as that was the initial subject that lead to this discussion, also this is Amber Heard thread.

The new wave of feminism that some people think includes "man hating" is not what that word originally represented.

I get you are making a general point but I was talking about Amber as that was the initial subject that lead to this discussion, also this is Amber Heard thread.

The new wave of feminism that some people think includes "man hating" is not what that word originally represented.

It all started cause I don’t think it’s out of the question that she may not be a 100% innocent in the whole thing. Then as usual a certain person buts in and it’s the same old man hating crap I keep hearing. No objectivity given whatsoever just as usual digs at men.

There are clear man haters on social media and they give genuine feminists a bad name. Fact is those man haters don’t want equal rights they want the scales to tip the other way so woman have more of it. I’m sick to the back teeth of it and I’m not gonna stay silent any longer at the risk of offending people who want to be offended!

Both of them were responsible for the fights. But since Amber always played the victim card, some people are blaming her for the whole thing, I can see the arguments on both sides.

Funny thing is, both are in different WB franchises, I think it's time for everyone to move on.

I agree both are responsible but those who stuck up for Amber look pretty stupid now. I think given Depp was dragged through the mud there are a lot of people who need to learn to be careful in future.

Why does anyone beyond the two of them care about this?

I don't. She'll be recast by her similar-looking, yet equally attractive sister that we've never heard of.....Hamber Aeard.
Watch it be Annabelle Wallis or something and barely anyone notices a difference

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"