• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Late Night With the Devil | SHUDDER

That monotone horror trailer voiceover got me too h***y for my own good, I’m sorry to say.

Looks good.

Next month? Oh f*** yeah.

Love the 70s look of the movie and poster. The trailer puts me in mind a little of the infamous Ghostwatch 'live' Halloween 1992 broadcast in the UK.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was at least partially inspired by it.

Really looking forward to it.

I'm not much of a fan of possession movies but if there's one way to get me to watch one it's by making David Dastmalchian the lead.

Film Twitter deserves to get napalmed.

Was really looking forward to this, got my tickets for tomorrow night, but just found out there are certain cases where they use AI "art" for the title cards.

Was so hyped for this and now don’t want to watch it… **** AI and the directors’ excuse was not good.

Go watch Stopmotion instead. That film is literally commentary about being an artist.

Looks like Mike Flanagan is getting heat for his positive letterboxd review... that he wrote months ago...

I'm seeing this tomorrow night.

That has to be the mother of all coincidences. :funny:

Was this planned by the studio?

6db255819c2d3cdd92acb1727c9fb914.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"