• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Script Rundown- Bigtime Spoilers

Dude, I absolutely don't give a **** about it: this one is a spoilers forum, do you understand such simple concepts? Good. A small clarification: relax folks and stop the craziness, Goddamn! There's no ****ty and horny Ultimate Hulk, the movie green goliath is the good ol' fashioned 616 version. Hope it helps.

There's no reason to jump on Spaghetti and to start cursing. Besides, it takes away from your creditability :cwink:

Sorry for being and old guy :yay: but what is 616?

Ok emi. Thanks for you info.

Could you clear up the whole 'super soldier serum' part? What is happening with that? A lot of people are really ticked off with it.

And you posted about a Gamma pulse. How similar is that accident to the orginal Hulk origin?

Ok emi. Thanks for you info.

Could you clear up the whole 'super soldier serum' part? What is happening with that? A lot of people are really ticked off with it.

And you posted about a Gamma pulse. How similar is that accident to the orginal Hulk origin?

Allright, there's a very smart and revealing dialogue between Blonsky and Ross:

ROSS (CONT'D)
I'm sure you're aware that we've got an Infantry Weapons Development program...within it however we ran a sub-program for Bio-Tech Force Enhancement.

BLONSKY

Super Soldier.

ROSS

Yes...an oversimplification...but yes. Across the hall they're trying to arm you better, we were trying to make you better. In all the obvious ways and some not so obvious. Banner's work was very early phase, it wasn't even a weapons application. It was radiation mitigation, see if we could give our boys built in insulation against all this depleted uranium nobody likes talking about. It was promising but politicians don't give a Flying F about what real soldiers need, they like big twin rotor heli-planes that don't work that they can build in their states...and so our money was running out. Banner was so sure of what he was on to that he tested it on himself. It was supposed to be very low-exposure and something went wrong. Or went very right...I still don't know.

Oh my god! He seems so credible!

Utter idiot: I'm very known in those boards, my reputation speaks for itself, go away zitty loser, read my previous posts carefully. :whatever:

Dude, I absolutely don't give a **** about it: this one is a spoilers forum, do you understand such simple concepts? Good. A small clarification: relax folks and stop the craziness, Goddamn! There's no ****ty and horny Ultimate Hulk, the movie green goliath is the good ol' fashioned 616 version. Hope it helps.

Precisely! Some people have a hard time understanding that! They're inside a feaken spoiler-forum! If they can't handle it, then stay the **** OUT!!!

Utter idiot: I'm very known in those boards, my reputation speaks for itself, go away zitty loser, read my previous posts carefully. :whatever:

I just pee'd myself from that little zinger. :dry:

The only reputation you're getting here is that of an a**hole. You may have it, we don't know. After all, if two sites have it, it's out there already. Meaning already in the hands of the formerly addressed incompetent masses. But I have no reason to want to listen to you, and with your embarressingly short temper, and your shying away from sharing the screenplay with anyone else really does put a hamper on your credibility.

I am not doubting you already have it. Besides, it doesn't seem like you could have written those excerpts yourself.

Oh definately. It's one of the main reasons I have been writing a script (that of course will probably never be accepted lol, just to try my hand at the whole thing in my spare time.) with an unconvential hero, no comics, no tv shows, nothing for people to reference. On the plus side, it's the pure form, and nothing to condence to fit to a movie screen. On the bad side... no brand name recognition and no one willing to take a chance with it.

Huh, interesting. Good luck with it.

It's a gift that Betty gave to Banner. From the screenplay, page 72/73:

Betty

Target: They've got everything. Okay, it ain't Armani but...

He puts it on as she starts showing him clothes. She holds up a large pair of STRETCHY PURPLE PANTS

Bruce

I'm an irradiated freak, that doesn't mean I've lost my sense of style.

'nuff said!

Thanks. I really had no idea what they were talking about. And sorry you've been harrassed of late, but really... should you be giving us the screenplay? Just hope it doesn't get you fired. lol

But its maybe a bit too much to hope for the movie be as good as those 3, a movie at the level of Spiderman, Blade or X-Men would de me just fine, then they can improve upon with a sequel.

Well, now I'm going to take your position and say why can't TIH be just as good as those 3? Speaking of, how did you pull that off? We're supposed to be on opposite sides of the argument, remember? lol

My feeling is TIH will be completely awesome as a thriller and sort of a medley or conglomeration of the 3 movies we're talking about. I think it's going to have the darkness (or the grounded-in-reality-ness that everyone so loves to hate) of Batman Begins, the action of X2 and the love story of Spidey 2... but not fully explore any of those three elements, so as to be distinct from all three. Or at least that's my best, most wishful-thinking blue-sky idea for the movie anyway. lol

Every CB movie has the potential to be as good as those 3 of course, but it is rarley achieved is it.

As for SR, i think it is one of the best superhero movies ever, i loved it, and have watched it about 50 times without ever getting bored of it. It seems to be a love it or hate movie, people either absolutely love it (it is coming 6th or 7th in the Best CB Movie Ever Thread) or absolutely hate it (some people on the SR board think its worse than B&R!).

I personally put it joint 4th with Hulk in my best CB movies ever.

Fair enough.

Yeah people should probably not be posting the screenplay on the message boards here. PM'ing is one thing but at the same time it is stolen property or a betrayal of someone's trust.

stop acting like a prick, posters here dont post where ever the hell you also seem to post, not everyone knows you here, relax and answer their questions, if you cant, dont. Stop calling people names and you are not better than anyone else. Grow the f**k up.

Well, now I'm going to take your position and say why can't TIH be just as good as those 3? Speaking of, how did you pull that off? We're supposed to be on opposite sides of the argument, remember? lol

My feeling is TIH will be completely awesome as a thriller and sort of a medley or conglomeration of the 3 movies we're talking about. I think it's going to have the darkness (or the grounded-in-reality-ness that everyone so loves to hate) of Batman Begins, the action of X2 and the love story of Spidey 2... but not fully explore any of those three elements, so as to be distinct from all three. Or at least that's my best, most wishful-thinking blue-sky idea for the movie anyway. lol

Well IMO every CB movie could and should be as good as those 3, but we have too many examples to show us it just doesnt always happen.

Fair enough.

Cool :up:

Yeah Emi you went a bit overboard there. You don't need to take the bait. Now say you're sorry and go to your room. LOL

It'd be funny if they had a detention board here where if you got in trouble you'd only be able to post in one forum called "Time Out". I'm not talking about you Emi...just thinking out loud.

Detention board... lol

Well IMO every CB movie could and should be as good as those 3, but we have too many examples to show us it just doesnt always happen.

And thus, we've come full circle in this exchange, since you originally said "it isn't that hard" and I said "well, if it's not that hard, then why are so few?". I think we're on the same page. :up:

Is the hulk going to actully wear the stretchy pants? I sure hope not!

I can honestly say I've never heard of you before.

We can't tell from the screenplay but one of the ironies of it is:

In the first movie, the Hulk wears purple stretchy pants/shorts and no issue is made of it, but in this movie, Bruce pokes fun at them with his "I'm an irradiated freak, that doesn't mean I've lost my sense of style" comment. Just one more way TIH is distancing itself from the first movie, it seems.

Those pants are jeans! and jeans are anything but stretchy. But I agree, it's just dumb that everything else BUT his pants always manages to stay on whenever he turns into the Hulk. Completely ridiculous considering he's grown 4 sizes! On the other hand it would be completely unacceptable and dumb if you could actually see his big old green wiener!... But it wouldn't hurt for the them to get a little bit creative and come up with some sort of solution to the subject... Maybe he wears stretchable pants underneath, "just in case" he turns into the big green fella! lame?... not as lame as his pants staying on!

Is there a way to access this script?
No. He's in Italy. Where would he access it from? Do yourselves a favor and try. It is not internet available and he doesnt know any one here in Canada.

Swallow my tongue and rape me sideways; this rundown actually has a plot that's engaging along with all the action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"