Script Rundown- Bigtime Spoilers

to see the same people praising for being a fan and wanting saying him sticking to the source material is going to make it amazing and loving their photoshopped version of the hulk's new design (stating again its more true to the character) and also saying it's a good thing that he is no longer going to be cgi but a prosthetic to now...

having a hulk origin even further from the comics than ang lee's and more like ultimate hulk

another cgi hulk with potential to come across just as big as ang's

and a somewhat weak story which isn't really here or there.

to see the same people praising for being a fan and wanting saying him sticking to the source material is going to make it amazing and loving their photoshopped version of the hulk's new design (stating again its more true to the character) and also saying it's a good thing that he is no longer going to be cgi but a prosthetic to now...

having a hulk origin even further from the comics than ang lee's and more like ultimate hulk

another cgi hulk with potential to come across just as big as ang's

and a somewhat weak story which isn't really here or there.

Still don't see what's hilarious about it, to me it's just depressing, :csad:.

to watch people's opinions change about something based on pretty much negative official footage or info change in the space of a week.

To me, the film sounds freaken awesome! Than again, anyone else directing this film than Ang Lee is a step up!... can't wait to see the teaser!

How so quickly people who have seen norton as the saviour turn on him

this film looks like it's everybit as set for re-writing its own history that ang lee's version was.

on top of that, this so called life long marvel fan is going to make an ultimate hulk film..

i bet you any money bruce is a veggie in it

:o

I know, Marvel have made a big mistake with this that will come back and bite them IMO.

As of this moment, i am not going to see the movie, it is funny isnt it, people criticised Lee's movie for not being close enough to the comics, now this one comes out, and half the people praise it and half criticise it, despite it being even further away from the comics.

After their efforts in 2007 and with both Hulk and Iron Man looking like they will be 90 minute action fests with no story or character development like X3, i have lost ALL faith in them.

I know, Marvel have made a big mistake with this that will come back and bite them IMO.

As of this moment, i am not going to see the movie, it is funny isnt it, people criticised Lee's movie for not being close enough to the comics, now this one comes out, and half the people praise it and half criticise it, despite it being even further away from the comics.

After their efforts in 2007 and with both Hulk and Iron Man looking like they will be 90 minute action fests with no story or character development like X3, i have lost ALL faith in them.

This is how I feel. They have no idea who their own character is. My only hope is that there are MAJOR re-writes. I can’t say I won’t go see this movie but the Hype I had is gone. At this point I really don’t care. They have taking a simple story and likeable character, a character you could cheer for and turned him into a monster. I really thought I’d be jumping out of my skin waiting for this movie like we were with Angs movie. I even supported the changes. These changes are inexcusable.

This is how I feel. They have no idea who their own character is. My only hope is that there are MAJOR re-writes. I can’t say I won’t go see this movie but the Hype I had is gone. At this point I really don’t care. They have taking a simple story and likeable character, a character you could cheer for and turned him into a monster. I really thought I’d be jumping out of my skin waiting for this movie like we were with Angs movie. I even supported the changes. These changes are inexcusable.

I just hope Louis is reading all the vitriol.

I must admit, i was slowly becoming hyped for this movie, but then all this stuff with the script came out, and i'm not even going to see it now, I feel you pain CJ.

Still don't see what's hilarious about it, to me it's just depressing, :csad:.
What's depressing is that some people (November Rain) have no idea what they are talking about.

CGI IS the main f/x being used
Animatronics are being used to interact with actors and transformation and prostetics also in the make-up f/x.

I must admit, i was slowly becoming hyped for this movie, but then all this stuff with the script came out, and i'm not even going to see it now, I feel you pain CJ.

Jamon, I think we're jumping the gun a bit. I'll explain later

Jamon, I think we're jumping the gun a bit. I'll explain later
Sup CJ, I hope all this script talk hasn't made you a non-Hulk guy, lol. Noticed how I was blended into your post, lol. I feel honored, TTYS.

Sup CJ, I hope all this script talk hasn't made you a non-Hulk guy, lol. Noticed how I was blended into your post, lol. I feel honored, TTYS.

Me a Non-Hulk guy? HA! :cwink: you feel honored to be blended into my post? I don't think I've ever heard anyone ever...no I'm sure no one has ever said that. :woot: I'll return later :hulk:

What's depressing is that some people (November Rain) have no idea what they are talking about.

CGI IS the main f/x being used
Animatronics are being used to interact with actors and transformation and prostetics also in the make-up f/x.
before any information came out, there was a large thread here about how cgi was a bad way to go with the hulk and that's one of the reasons the first film didn't work because he looked like.....'shrek' :o

now the same people are right behind a....cgi hulk. A cgi hulk that looks more monster and schreck like than the first film.

All the people who slated ang's vision because he wasn't accurate to the source material and praised this film now find norton's vision to be even further away from the source material, even though it's been written by a so called long term fan.

all those who wanted the abomination as the main villain were happy to have him as being an improvement to anything ang did yet in this film he seems like he's gonna make a cameo apperance that'll make Venom in spidey 3 seem like an epic masterpiece.

The mess fans found about the gamma explosion not being in the first one and it not properly showing he was a good guy and his relationship with rick jones and vicer versa was something people were going to look forward to being properly done in a retcon. Now what we get is a cocky overworked overconfidence goblin-lite that tests yet another faulty super soldier serum on himself and screws himself over.

This film isn't pushing any boundaries, it's ultimately just more of the same but pretending to be correcting the mistakes of its predecessor but it's happy making its own fair share of them.

Sorry but i find that and the fans response to it amusing.

before any information came out, there was a large thread here about how cgi was a bad way to go with the hulk and that's one of the reasons the first film didn't work because he looked like.....'shrek' :o

now the same people are right behind a....cgi hulk. A cgi hulk that looks more monster and schreck like than the first film.

All the people who slated ang's vision because he wasn't accurate to the source material and praised this film now find norton's vision to be even further away from the source material, even though it's been written by a so called long term fan.

all those who wanted the abomination as the main villain were happy to have him as being an improvement to anything ang did yet in this film he seems like he's gonna make a cameo apperance that'll make Venom in spidey 3 seem like an epic masterpiece.

The mess fans found about the gamma explosion not being in the first one and it not properly showing he was a good guy and his relationship with rick jones and vicer versa was something people were going to look forward to being properly done in a retcon. Now what we get is a cocky overworked overconfidence goblin-lite that tests yet another faulty super soldier serum on himself and screws himself over.

This film isn't pushing any boundaries, it's ultimately just more of the same but pretending to be correcting the mistakes of its predecessor but it's happy making its own fair share of them.

Sorry but i find that and the fans response to it amusing.

E-X-A-C-T-L-Y, couldnt have put it better myself NR.

you could have just followed the link in the first page and read it all in one page, instead of 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"