• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Dark Knight WSS Game - Chicago (Check 1st Post For Info)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That because were rockstars in chicago...I've had my fair share of days on the main page. Back when I was set-snooping for both films :)

And we thank you very much for doing that typeorocks!

hells yeah!! rock on typeo!!

hells yeah!! rock on typeo!!

Hey, Byte, Sushi was wondering what process you guys are using for the transfer, it's all greek to me, but do you happen to know?

I've gotta say, i'm from Canada but I got to help out you guys on Monday and CHICAGO DEFINITELY ROCKS!! haha

I was there on Monday and that was fun!!!! I managed to get one of the boxes from the Jokers cards to see if it had manufacturer info or anything. No dice, box is completely blank.

Plus about 5:15 inbetween calls to my oracle, I got a call from the Public Enemies casting people. I got a part as an extra in that one!!! Sounds like it might be a fun scene.

Hey, Byte, Sushi was wondering what process you guys are using for the transfer, it's all greek to me, but do you happen to know?
well....
we are getting a bigger room to shoot the HD this time. and, maybe do a real transfer.
haven't heard from my film school yet but i'm sure they are working on it for me!:brucebat:

well....
we are getting a bigger room to shoot the HD this time. and, maybe do a real transfer.
haven't heard from my film school yet but i'm sure they are working on it for me!:brucebat:

sweet sweet sweet :)

Byte19, it's so hard to describe how much you rock for having been able to get this done. you are a scholar and a gentleman. a little luck, a lotta balls, and one hell of a lot of appreciation from all of us. this is for you, again:

kaneklapqo6.gif

dude!! i'm gettin all misty-eyed!

thank you guys so much!:)

Yes byte. Huzzah!!

You are a gentleman and a scholar. :D

it has been a fun ride and I and IamTheBat1138 thank you! as of now, we have over 175,000 views, and no.1 most viewed in several countries!:brucebat:

On Friday, May 2nd....... History will Repeat.
dc_rrp_batman613.jpg

watch this space.....

it has been a fun ride and I and IamTheBat1138 thank you! as of now, we have over 175,000 views, and no.1 most viewed in several countries!

dc_rrp_batman613.jpg

watch this space.....

yay!!! :applaud :applaud :applaud :applaud :applaud :applaud

First I want to say thx to byte for uploading the reel!

Second I would like to thanks to my oracle Nirvana, for stickin with us while we got lost.

We arrived on the Navy Pier IMAX thinking it was the place for the trailer, but then were told to go to the IMAX at the AMC. So we took a taxi there right when everyone was lining up, and we got there late and missed the scavenger hunt, but the publicity people, more specificly the Blonde in the red coat, gave my party each a J Card and thus let us go see the trailer. We had drove 3 hours to get there and see it, and everyone was awesome about it. We were the last people in the theater, and sat in teh front, but it was totally worth every second!! Thanks 42E and AMC!!

Can't wait for the Happy Trails!

it has been a fun ride and I and IamTheBat1138 thank you! as of now, we have over 175,000 views, and no.1 most viewed in several countries!:brucebat:

dc_rrp_batman613.jpg

watch this space.....

Very awesome Byte!!! I met you earlier at the park and seen you afterwards in the theater. I can't believe how fast you had everything lined up!

dc_rrp_batman613.jpg

watch this space.....

I hope that means naked pictures. Of you. Doing naughty things with that film real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"