• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Dark Knight WSS Game - Chicago (Check 1st Post For Info)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it has been a fun ride and I and IamTheBat1138 thank you! as of now, we have over 175,000 views, and no.1 most viewed in several countries!:brucebat:

On Friday, May 2nd....... History will Repeat.
dc_rrp_batman613.jpg

watch this space.....

byte got the reel cuz the dude was dressed for success. i mean did you see that shirt he was wearing? i thought the guy was with WB when he walked up.
Great job byte, youre a trooper.

it has been a fun ride and I and IamTheBat1138 thank you! as of now, we have over 175,000 views, and no.1 most viewed in several countries!:brucebat:

On Friday, May 2nd....... History will Repeat.
dc_rrp_batman613.jpg

watch this space.....

Friday can't come fast enough..

Once again you have me anxiously waiting...I'll be waiting on the edge of my seat until then

Hahaha... I wonder if this will inspire 42 to do trailers for trailers :grin:

I'm assuming we are waiting for him to give us a high quality version of the Jokerized trailer in 24fps?

I'm assuming we are waiting for him to give us a high quality version of the Jokerized trailer in 24fps?

he's working on a better upload of the jokerized reel, yes.

24fps? not sure. can youtube handle that?:lmao:

he's working on a better upload of the jokerized reel, yes.

24fps? not sure. can youtube handle that?:lmao:

I don't know. I know there are videos on youtube claiming to be 24p. I can't verify the validity of those claims though. Try uploading to Vimeo.com.

Vimeo.com will show videos in the original aspect ratio, true High Definition (if you video is that), and in 24fps.

BYTE19!!!! try www.vimeo.com !

He is working on getting a quality version, which he will most likely upload to youtube and give us a like for the original file, same as he did the last time around. Those of us who intend to look at it closely will not be doing so on YouTube.

I was just looking at byte's reel and I found a big noticable difference compared to the reel we saw in Chicago. At the end after Alfred has his badpod joke, was that the tumbler exploding? I mean that's what I thought. I just want to make sure I'm not nuts at all so if anyone could please give me more input that would be great. Thanks.

-Mike

:csad:bad news folks:csad:

it looks like my contact is not calling me back due to his workload.. so Saturday is looking like a good bet. he hasn't got ahold of me and i called and text several times. real sorry bout that but when you are working on some one else's schedule.....:csad:

it looks like my contact is not calling me back due to his workload.. so Saturday is looking like a good bet. he hasn't got ahold of me and i called and text several times. real sorry bout that but when you are working on some one else's schedule.....:csad:

total letdown :(

oh well..

not your fault darling.

I was just looking at byte's reel and I found a big noticable difference compared to the reel we saw in Chicago. At the end after Alfred has his badpod joke, was that the tumbler exploding? I mean that's what I thought. I just want to make sure I'm not nuts at all so if anyone could please give me more input that would be great. Thanks.

-Mike

I'm not sure, it's hard to tell on that version... I was thinking it was either that, or the footage of the explosion behind the batmobile from the regular trailer, shown after the Joker fires the RPG (Right before Dent's hero line) only shown upside down and messed with forward and reverse... It also implies that the Joker planted a bomb in the Lamborghini / that intercut with an explosion...

Can scarecrow or anyone else who saw at Wizard take a look and give us your opinion? Is it the end of the tumbler?

It's cool Byte, you're miles ahead of anyone else doing this right now.

Were you able to get any footage today, and you need to get it from him? Or will tomorrow be the day for the whole shebang?

tomorrow!! i'll call him again to find out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"