‘Let The Right One In’ Coming to Showtime

This show ended up being better than it had any right to be IMO. I really enjoyed it overall and hopefully it gets renewed for a Season 2, especially after that last scene in the finale.

I really do love how they expanded on the worldbuilding of the source material and there's definitely potential for them to do some really interesting things going forward.

Finale was fantastic. Never saw that ending coming. Hope it gets renewed! :D

Showtime freaking renew this show. That ending was crazy and if it gets picked up I can’t wait to see where they go with it.

Yeah, still no news and been patiently waiting!

American Gigalo I can see because it wrapped up neatly. I never thought it would continue. But Let the right one in? I thought it had been doing well. :(
Ok so America Gigolo did have an actual ending and not a cliffhanger so I might finish it after all but the Let The Right One In cancellation is gonna sting for a minute.

Ok so America Gigolo did have an actual ending and not a cliffhanger so I might finish it after all but the Let The Right One In cancellation is gonna sting for a minute.
Yeah, it concluded perfectly enough I figured it was a one and done. It was really good, too. :)

NOOOOO!!!!
Cancelled.
Showtime Not Proceeding With ‘Three Women’, Cancels ‘Let The Right One In’ & American Gigolo’ – Deadline

Really disappointed with this one because I thought the first season was fantastic but just wasn’t meant to be so oh well.

Disappointing, but not surprising news considering I haven't heard a lot of buzz about it anywhere else online. Sadly, this is just going to end up being another one of those shows with a unsatisfying/unresolved ending.

Damn, I just binged the whole season... they did a poor job of selling the show to people though. If there already are 2 two fairly recent versions, you have to really convince me why I should watch a third one. I basically only tried the show because I couldn't think of anything else to watch...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"