10th Anniversary The Saint & Speed 2

dutchmarvel

Civilian
Reaction score
This year it is the 10th Anniversary of The Saint movie and the 10th Anniversary of Speed 2. Iam curious where Paramount stay with a SE of The Saint movie and Fox with a SE of Speed 2: Cruise Control.

In 2006 Mission Impossible get also a 2 disc Special Edition with the 10th Anniversary.

Or you like or dislike the 2 movie's,there need a SE,The Saint have only a audiocomment and 1 trailer and Speed 2 only 1 trailer. Also there can yuse a updated DD 5.1 track to a full DD 5.1. We have only a litle bit more then 1 month to go before 2007 is over and you don't heard me if we get it in 2008,but 2007 is better.

wait, are people going to buy Speed 2: Cruise Control? i thought it was universally agreed upon, as one of the worst movies of all time. the saint was just straight up boring to me, but i suppose it had its moments, if few and far between.

Who the f**k is asking for a 10th anniversary edition of Speed2? Jason Patric?

This year it is the 10th Anniversary of The Saint movie and the 10th Anniversary of Speed 2. Iam curious where Paramount stay with a SE of The Saint movie and Fox with a SE of Speed 2: Cruise Control.

In 2006 Mission Impossible get also a 2 disc Special Edition with the 10th Anniversary.

Or you like or dislike the 2 movie's,there need a SE,The Saint have only a audiocomment and 1 trailer and Speed 2 only 1 trailer. Also there can yuse a updated DD 5.1 track to a full DD 5.1. We have only a litle bit more then 1 month to go before 2007 is over and you don't heard me if we get it in 2008,but 2007 is better.

The saint was good. People diss it too much without rewatching and appreciating the actual film.

Speed 2. Well... It was OK but was just crazy action fare really. I mean it had a nice end scene but it raised the question just how much of a problem is an out of control boat in the middle of the open ocean? Answer - Not Much. lol.

I love The Saint, and I definitely wouldn't mind some type of Anniversary DVD for it. It may not have made a lot of money, but I thought it made for a good rebound flick for Kilmer after Batman Forever. Just seeing him go through all the identities was great. And I LOVED all the gear he used when he stole the microchip at the beginning of the film.

And the inclusion of Elizabeth Shue certainly didn't hurt, either!

I love The Saint, and I definitely wouldn't mind some type of Anniversary DVD for it. It may not have made a lot of money, but I thought it made for a good rebound flick for Kilmer after Batman Forever. Just seeing him go through all the identities was great. And I LOVED all the gear he used when he stole the microchip at the beginning of the film.

And the inclusion of Elizabeth Shue certainly didn't hurt, either!

Man she was su friggin' hot in that moie. Hot, geeky girl with a lab coat!

Yea but the Saint was lacking something...hell I would still buy it. Speed 2 should be buried in the desert with E.T.'s video game:o

I heard the Saint movie was originally editted like crazy, and the whole movie was changed. All the footage was lost or something. Like...the Elisabeth Sue character died, and there's a big showdown with the bad guy and Saint in a burning castle? All that was changed?

http://akas.imdb.com/title/tt0120053/alternateversions said:
In test screenings, Elisabeth Shue's character originally dies. Audience reaction causes reshoots so her character lives. There is also a scene towards the end of the end of the movie where Simon goes to the Tretiak mansion and has a big fight. The mansion catches on fire and part of this scene is seen in the trailer where Simon is seen hanging from a chandilier in a burning building. The information from these two scenes have ben mentioned in an issue of Starburst and the 1997 Spring Movie Preview issue of Entertainment weekly.
Yup.

Mods can you edit out any reference/usage of Speed 2 in this forum? Thanks.

The Saint is good largely because Kilmer...

Speed 2...

:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"