12 killed in Colorado shooting at Dark Knight Rises premiere - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the same as lucca magnotta and the VT guy. Add some fantastic, theatrical or dramatic trauma or insane trait to a gruesome act and they go down as one of the top killers of all time. Its sad but its becoming clear that there are people aspiring to do this since the internet reaches everywhere today. There's all sorts of blame to go around from the media, to the ridiculous amount of people who love counter culture and glorify it, to the state of colorado for allowing yet another massacre to happen in its soil by not having a strict stand on gun control after the last massacre. geez.

I dont know if the injection is the way to go. I rather have the guy suffer in solitary confinement for the rest of his life to reflect on his actions although he would enjoy the status he achieved and the interviews that would come to him in the future by the media. Tough choice.

The guy has probably already come to terms with what ever possible pimunishment they dish out. Thats why they should surprise him and throw rope at him and walk him out to a tree.

Imo anytime a child is murdered or molested it should be considered extraordinary crime and the punishment should be extraordinary. The current punishments just dont effectively deterr the crazies out there.

Last edited:
Anyone read this yet?

Emergency responders raced to the University of Colorado medical campus today after school officials discovered two suspicious packages ... stirring fears that they may have been sent by James Holmes.

According to ABC7 in Denver ... one of the packages was left at a campus building while it was mostly empty. The second package was discovered in the school's central mail facility.

Holmes -- who attended CU -- has been in police custody since Friday morning.

So I saw a bit of the courthouse hearing today. People comment on his Joker hair. Since when has Joker ever had RED hair?

Even if this guy saw "The Dark Knight" hours before his shooting spree he'd see that the Joker has GREEN hair

To quote Sasha Stone over at AwardsDaily:

I continue to be dumbfounded by these so-called journalists who continue to push this joker line. Joker has never had red hair.

The joker has been around for 70 years and always has dyed green hair. Even if he hasnt seen the films he could still be inspired by the joker.
But he dyed his hair red :huh:.

As you just said, The Joker is so firmly embedded in our pop culture that everyone and their mother knows he has green hair. For a guy claiming to be The Joker, you'd think this piece of **** would've gotten that detail right. Just goes to show that he has absolutely no idea what he's talking about.

If I were his attorney, the most I would try to do is get the death penalty off the table. That is the best I would be willing to do for him. I wouldn't even bother with putting together an insanity plea. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I had to try and get this guy off.

But I suppose that's why I'm not an attorney :funny:.

Last edited:
If I were his attorney, the most I would try to do is get the death penalty off the table. That is the best I would be willing to do for him. I wouldn't even bother with putting together an insanity plea. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I had to try and get this guy off.

I may be mistaken but if the client can prove his lawyer was not doing all they could or purposefully not trying then said client can claim mistrial and sue the lawyer. Im not entirely sure on that.

Joker nurse had red hair (even though it was a wig).

Honestly, i think someway/somehow Joker/whatever movie villian he thought of, impacted him or something.

But the slightest differiented oppinion on this subject can really tick somebody off so I'm just going to leave my post at that.

I may be mistaken but if the client can prove his lawyer was not doing all they could or purposefully not trying then said client can claim mistrial and sue the lawyer. Im not entirely sure on that tho.
You're probably right, in which case my intentional sabotage of his case would have to be more subtle :funny:.

I do not envy that defense attorney at all. Talk about being stuck between a rock and another larger rock.

You're probably right, in which case my intentional sabotage of his case would have to be more subtle :funny:.

I do not envy that defense attorney at all. Talk about being stuck between a rock and another larger rock.

I feel bad for them too.

As much as it sickens me to say this, the man has a right to an attorney and trial. If the attorney doesnt not feel comfortable working with this guy its best not to take the job. Halfassing it and slipping up could end up screwing the whole case up and the guy getting less than he deserves. Its gonna take a special person to work with him and i hope they follow the law because i want this guy to get justice.

Most likely some attorney looking to make a fortune and fame will take the case.

It's a Friday night in July, and the kids are out of school. It's a "treat" night, that LOTS of kids and families have been looking forward to for years, literally.

Such as....? :huh:

As the parent of a 10-year old, I can say from experience that it's damn near impossible to find a babysitter for midnight-4 am.
Then don't see it at midnight.

So he is definitely sticking qith the joker defense?

If he pleads insanity it doesn't mean he gets to go free. He would probably spend the rest of his life in a psychiatric hospital, away from the general public.

If he pleads insanity it doesn't mean he gets to go free. He would probably spend the rest of his life in a psychiatric hospital, away from the general public.

Drugged out of his mind and no pain.Thats not a good enough punishment. He needs to be put down like the dog he is or thrown into general population at the worst most god forsaken prison in this country.

Same here...

Every person that has done something like this has had to have an attorney appointed. I'm sure they hated having to do it, but you knew the job was gonna be like this at some point.

Drugged out of his mind and no pain.Thats not a good enough punishment. He needs to be put down like the dog he is or thrown into general population at the worst most god forsaken prison in this country.

Well i'm sure glad you're not in charge of anything.

I don't think he deserves millions of tax payer dollars to be kept in jail for the rest of his life. Death penalty imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"