15 Minutes 15 Minutes with Nivek

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its more a less Warner Bro's fault rather then PD, seeing how WB owns the rights to F13. But who knows perhaps if NOES does well enough they will greenlit both sequels. One could hope, but as a F13 fan, I don't like that a F13 franchise sequel has to depend on the success of a NOES film.

If you could write and direct a horror movie, what would it be about? Werewolves, I'm so disappointed in recent werewolf related films that maybe my ideas are not all that crappy and unoriginal after all.

I think its more a less Warner Bro's fault rather then PD, seeing how WB owns the rights to F13. But who knows perhaps if NOES does well enough they will greenlit both sequels. One could hope, but as a F13 fan, I don't like that a F13 franchise sequel has to depend on the success of a NOES film.

If you could write and direct a horror movie, what would it be about? Werewolves, I'm so disappointed in recent werewolf related films that maybe my ideas are not all that crappy and unoriginal after all.
I know that suck also. i wish New Line was still around as a actual company yet to set things right. I own all the F13 films on dvd.

What would you type of idea be for a Werewolf film? More like A American Werewolf in London?

I read a story in Monsters Attack (a magazine format comic produced by the same guys who made Cracked Magazine) years ago that had a Cop with a new partner hunting an occult Serial Killer, and it ends up the Killer was of Supernatural origins. As he has the cop beaten and the Rookie pinned, the Rookie turns into a bad ass Werewolf and the Super-killer is turned into burger. I would like to play off of that a bit, some baddie with the advantage meets his equal/ better. I love monsters fighting.

I read a story in Monsters Attack (a magazine format comic produced by the same guys who made Cracked Magazine) years ago that had a Cop with a new partner hunting an occult Serial Killer, and it ends up the Killer was of Supernatural origins. As he has the cop beaten and the Rookie pinned, the Rookie turns into a bad ass Werewolf and the Super-killer is turned into burger. I would like to play off of that a bit, some baddie with the advantage meets his equal/ better. I love monsters fighting.
That sounds like a pretty cool Idea right there.

That sounds like a pretty cool Idea right there.

Thanks, I have some somewhat original ideas rolling around in my skull too. My dream would be doing a F13 film based in the winter. Even went as far to do FX designing and character design stuff.

Thanks, I have some somewhat original ideas rolling around in my skull too. My dream would be doing a F13 film based in the winter. Even went as far to do FX designing and character design stuff.
That's where the sequel was suppose to go last time i heard. It was winter time at Crystal lake.

How hilarious are these commericals?
[YT]NjMUfIKktWU[/YT]
[YT]hsvAj6qfmFQ[/YT]
[YT]6rauK4fBjkI[/YT]

If a grilled cheese and a taco got in a fight, who would win?

What movie terrified you as a child? Have you gone back to watch it now that you're older?

Do you eat any food combinations that other people might find odd? (Like macaroni and cheese with ketchup, etc.)

What movie terrified you as a child? Have you gone back to watch it now that you're older?

Magic with Anthony Hopkins. Ventriloquist dummy's used to freak me the **** out.
Friday the 13th too. I lived near a state park with half a dozen campgrounds around a 20 square mile area, and my aunts suckered me into. Love the series, I know perfect locations to so an ultimate fan film.

Have you ever been so disappointed with a movie at the theater that you walked out? If so, what was the movie?

Do you eat any food combinations that other people might find odd? (Like macaroni and cheese with ketchup, etc.)

I put Ketchup on my Scrambled Eggs, my wife thinks it's disgusting. I used to love Mayonnaise on plain Wonder Bread.

Have you ever been so disappointed with a movie at the theater that you walked out? If so, what was the movie?

Death Proof.

Almost Punisher War Zone. And Crow 2.

I put Ketchup on my Scrambled Eggs, my wife thinks it's disgusting. I used to love Mayonnaise on plain Wonder Bread.

I do that too. Good stuff. :up:

Death Proof.

Almost Punisher War Zone. And Crow 2.

I think Crow 2 tried too hard to be the original. What did you think of Crow: Salvation?

Did you ever see Crow: Wicked Prayer? If so, what did you think of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"